seven

i know my abc's, yet you keep teaching me

"oh! we should go see a movie later after school on friday, then we'll go to harry's house," niall suggested, taking a bite from his pizza when he finished

it was the next day at school, the three boys sitting at their usual table during lunch discussing their plans for their get-together. "that sounds like fun," harry smiled, liam nodding his head in agreement.

"then it's settle," niall clapped his hands before grabbing a few crisps that were sitting in the middle of the table. harry drifted off mid conversation with his friends, his thoughts all about louis.

bambi would feel butterflies erupt in his tummy when he'd think about his tutoring session with the older boy after school.

a smile made its way on his face, his dimples pooling into his cheeks and his eyes crinkling. "what's your opinion on pizza, haz?" niall poked harry on the shoulder. harry looked at the fake blond with a smile lingering on his lips before answering, "it's good."

"good? just good?" the irish lad cocked an eyebrow, a groan escaping his mouth when harry just nodded. "what about you, lima bean?"

"i think it's good." the brown eyed boy shrugged his broad shoulders. "how do you think pizza's just good?" niall crossed his arms feigning frustration, harry and liam laughed at their over-dramatic friend ranting about his favorite food.

the boy with the curly locks turned to the left, a loud laugh caught his attention and he couldn't help it but glance over. a few tables away from them sat oli with louis, the younger between the two bursting out in laughter.

harry's round eyes widen when louis suddenly turned his way and caught him staring, blue eyes meeting green.