ten

round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go

harry was drying his wet hair from taking a shower when he heard a small ding from his phone. he went over to grab it from the nightstand and checked the text he received.

nialler🐝 - hey haz, i'll pick you up in about two hours

harry replied with an 'ok' and began to get ready, choosing a pair of black skinny jeans with rips on the knees, his white sweater with sewn roses over a shirt, and his black ankle boots, and decided to leave his hair down as usual. he sighed and went downstairs, grabbing a banana to munch on while he waited for his friends to arrive.

the jade green eyed boy sat on the couch and turned the telly, continuing to watch the last few episodes of glee on season three. about an hour later, harry has eaten another banana when he heard a knock on the door, pausing the show as he got scared and slowly lowered himself to the ground.

harry was about to run to his room when the person knocked again, until niall's voice was heard behind the door, "hey haz, open up!" harry sighed in relief and stood up from the floor, opening the door for the bleach blond. "hey ni, i thought you weren't gonna pick me up until another hour?" he asked, confused as he moved aside for the irish lad to come in before closing the door.

"well yeah, but i wanted to hang out here for a bit," niall smiled at harry and sat down in harry's spot, "are you alone?" harry nodded his head and sat next to his friend, "yeah, mum had a morning shift today." niall hummed and turned to the telly, "what're you watching?"

"glee, i've been a bit obsessed with it," harry chirped and pressed play, "want anything to drink or eat?" he offered and turned to the boy beside him. "eh, do you still have some of those cookies?" niall asked as he removed his green hoodie. harry nodded before he stood up to go to the kitchen and dumped the rest of the cookies from the jar on a separate plate.

when he walked back in to the living room, niall already had his shoes off and had his sock covered feet prompt up on the couch arm. "here you go," he set the plate on niall's chest, "it's addicting, huh?" harry grinned as he lifted niall's legs so he could sit before letting him rest them on his lap.

"yeah, i've seen a few episodes and they were good," niall shrugged as he shoved a cookie into his mouth. harry leaned back and watched the rest of the episode, niall and harry cheered when the new directions won nationals and decided to watch the last episode of the season.

about forty five minutes later, the two teens had tears streaming down their faces as rachel berry climbed aboard the train to new york and watched her friends wave. "we should get going," niall stood up and wiped his face before grabbing his hoodie, harry nodded and turned the telly off.