Three

Three weeks later:

I pace the backstage area freaking out. I'm the last student to go, and the whole school is out there. My parents even came with my brother because they wanted to see it. Last week was Ty, which was very entertaining to watch. He also killed it out there earning the most cheers so far. Lilly watches me trying to talk to me in an attempt to calm me down. I already was freaking out because the tickets are sold out, and there is now no chance of me going to his concert. I try to take deep breaths as I play him in my ear to calm me. I'm suddenly stopped from pacing as Ty holds my shoulders.

"Calm the fuck down, Ally." He tells me. I stare at him with wide fearful eyes, which makes him sigh. "Ally, you have done this all before. It is nothing." He tries to get across to me.

    "Yeah, Ally you have an amazing voice. That video of you from a few weeks ago has gone viral." She points out. I look at her confused, and he looks at me with wide eyes. "You didn't know?" She asks, her brown eyes wide. I shake my head looking back to Ty.

    "Ally, you sing from your heart. That's all you have to do with his music, which you do anyway." I nod my head taking a deep breath.

    "You're right. It's time to go out." I say in a confident voice. He smiles at me before wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I let him feeling more relief wash through me, and when he lets go I know I'm ready.

    I walk out to the stage leaving the two of the behind and look out to my fellow classmates. They all cheer for me and I take a deep breath as I take the mic off the stand. The music starts playing and I feel myself drift off into the music. I smile bringing the mic to my mouth.

Tell them this boy wasn't meant for loving
Tell them his heart doesn't

    I sing each song in a row on the album, starting with Real life.

Losers
Tell your friends
Often
Hills
Acquainted
Can't feel my face
Shameless
Earned it
As you are
In the night
Dark times
Prisoner
Angel

    After each song I grew more confident, and put more of myself into the song. Once I was done I smiled out to the crowd, who cheered and screamed for an encore. I smile at them and looked to the person who is playing the tracks. He looks to me and nods his head, but someone stops him making me furrow my eyebrows together. The other person walks away and the guy puts a song on. I look to him confused, he just started playing the duet that Ariana and Abel sing together. I just go with it shrugging my shoulders as I look to the crowd.

I sing her part no problem, and I keep going getting closer to when he is supposed to some in. I watch as the crowd cheers more and gets really crazy, but I ignore it as I keep singing. I open my mouth to sing his part, but a voice beats me to it.

"I'm a love you harder." I freeze hearing his voice. I gasp turning around as he starts his actual part. He is grinning and nods his head for me to continue, so I do. My voice is kind of shaky, but I take a breath and sing with him. I can feel the tears in my eyes, but I force myself not to break down right now. The freaking Weeknd is singing with me! Standing right next to me, in the flesh and blood.  As soon as we finish the song he wraps his arms around me in a hug.

    "Give it up for Ally!" He says into the mic he holds. The crowd cheers even more, but I'm frozen as tears start leaking from my eyes. "Don't cry." He whispers in my ear. He walks me off towards the backstage area. I force my feet to follow where he leads me to, but other than that my body won't move.