Thirty

I finally feel better than before, and Abel agreed we should all go out for dinner. I look in the mirror bitting my lip not knowing if I should stay in this dress. I wear a maroon dress that comes mid thigh. It has a halter like top making me feel safe. I hear Vincent fussing behind me making me turn to look towards him. Abel finishes dressing my little boy, his eyes focused solely on our son. Abel is already dressed in a black suit, with a tie and everything. I walk over to my boys confidently in my black heels.

"That's my boy." Abel grins as he finishes buttoning up the little vest. Vincent wears maroon pants with a white shirt that has what looks to be little mustaches on it. He also wears a maroon vest over the shirt, and a matching plaid bow tie.

"Awe look at my handsome boy." I coo grinning down at him. I feel Abel's eyes look up as they take me in. He takes a sharp intake of air making my cheeks heat up.

"Damn Angel." He breathes. He stands up picking Vincent up in the process. He steps towards me taking it all in. "I can't wait to come back home." He winks at me. I shift in my spot as my body heats up. He chuckles before walking towards the door.

"That's not fair." I whine following after him. He laughs as he starts our way downstairs. Once we get down there we see everyone waiting. They are all dressed fancy like us, and I just wonder how this will go.

"Hey Lilly, and you take Vincent for a sec? I have to talk to Ally quick." Abel says. Lilly nods her head grinning as she takes Vincent. I smile at that seeing her excitement. I know Ty and her have talked about having one, but I don't know if they have tried or not. Everyone goes to get in the cars, which leaves Abel and I.

"What's up?" I ask turning to look at him.

"What's going through your head?" He asks. The look he gives tells me he knows the inner battles of my head.

"Paparazzi." I sigh looking down. I hear him sigh too. "I don't want my family in the light, or even Lilly and Ty." I then look up to him. "Are we going to want Vincent?" My right hand goes to rest on my lower stomach. "Or even the new baby?"

"Shh Angel, breathe." He tells me as his hands cup my face. His eyes bore into mine making me gulp. "Don't worry about that."

"But Abel,"

"One night won't do anything." He tells me. His eyes showing the truth in his words. "And we will talk about that. We have some time, but right now it's time for you to get some fresh air. You have never left the house since you got here."

"Fine." I sigh giving in, but only because my stomach is close to growling. He smiles kissing my lips quick before stepping back. We walk out to the cars and I sit next to Vincent and Abel. Vincent is in his car seat watching out the tinted window. I feel a hand rest on my lap, which sends a calmness through me.

To say dinner went well is a surprise. My parents were civil, and everyone seemed to get along well. They brought up taking Eli, in which I said it is ultimately his decision. Vincent did very well, and ate up all the attention that he was given. I watch Lilly as she seems to be acting a little different. I ignore it though thinking it's just me being paranoid.

"Angel?" I look to Abel blinking. He bounces Vincent in his arm as we walk, one arm is helping hold Vincent and the other has its hand holding mine.

"Yeah?" He chuckles at my cluelessness.

"Vincent wants his binky." It's then I notice his fussing as he looks to me. His face scrunched before he starts to cry. I search through the diaper bag to find one.

"Awe, wants wrong?" Ty asks.

"Binky." I sigh.

"Did you pack one?" Lilly asks. I bite my lip before I see it.

"Yes, got it." I pull it out and put it to Vincent's mouth. He latches on looking to me. He tries to reach out for me making Abel sigh. I smile at him taking him in my arms. All of a sudden a camera flashes from a short distance. I freeze with Vincent in my arms. I hold his head close to my chest, shielding him.

"Fuck, everyone keep your heads down." Abel says. I do as he says, but I glance behind me quick to see Lilly and Ty do the same. My parents took my brother to some store because he wanted some toy. We hurry to get in the car, and the driver drives off.

"Shit, what does that mean?" Ty asks pulling Lilly closer to his side. Abel does the same to me after I buckle Vincent up.

"I don't know. I have no clue where, and if it will go up." I sigh leaning into him needing the support right now.

    "Well this should be fun." Lilly tries to make light on it. I raise an eyebrow at her not knowing why she thinks that.

    "Care to explain?" I ask.

    "Who cares what anyone says. You don't talk to them or want to. Plus you still have to live your life, and we still have to live ours."

    "Damn babe. Nice thinking." Ty chuckles kissing her cheek. She blushes looking down as I just let her words sink in.

"I'm just saying if they want to make stories and spread shit then let them. You know what's true." She shrugs. I smile at her before glancing to Vincent.

"Thanks Lilly, you're right."

"I know." She grins. Abel chuckles before he kisses the top of my head.

"So, how are your parents and brother getting back?" Ty asks. I look up to Abel not knowing the answer. He chuckles as he takes his phone out.

"I'll text one of my guys."

"Thank you." I smile at him. Vincent fusses making us all look to him. He reaches up trying to get the toy attached to he handle of his car seat.

    "Awe my little nephew." Lilly coos.

    "Babe, he isn't that little anymore." Ty laughs.

    "Damn he's going to be crawling soon." Abel says quietly, more to himself than out loud. I bite my lip looking to Vincent thinking the same thing. My little boy is growing up so fast.