Thirty one

I watch Vincent as he is on the ground on his hands and knees. He keeps moving his body forwards and backwards as if trying to crawl. He's been doing this for a while now making me sad he is growing so fast. I still haven't told Lilly or Ty about baby number two, and I don't even know how to say it.

    "Babes," Lilly says walking into the room. I look to her smiling only to stop seeing the look on her face.

    "What's wrong?"

    "I mean I wouldn't say anything is wrong.. per say." I raise at eyebrow at her as I get up. I glance to Vincent before walking over to Lilly.

    "What?" She sighs before showing me a video clip. It's some gossip news place, and they are talking about Abel and who is with him. They show the pictures from the night we went out. We look happy in them and Abel holds Vincent. Vincent's face though is looking back at Lilly. Able and I are holding hands smiling at each other as we walk. I realize this was before we noticed the flash.

    "So the question is: who is the girl? Is she The Weeknd's girl? Does that mean the baby is his? You can see in the pictures he is handing the baby boy back to the girl, who is clearly the baby's mother."

    "Well, they are finally talking about it." I shrug. It's been almost a week since that night, and Eli is packing along with our parents as they are ready to leave.

    "True. I'm just letting you know, so that next time you go out they will possibly try to get answers." She says. I nod my head going to pick Vincent up. I hold him close to me and he makes a bunch of noise as if he wants to talk.

    "Awe he's going to say something soon." Lilly coos. I smile at that nodding my head. The front door opens and I can hear Ty and Abel coming in. Abel has been taking Ty with him to the recording studio to show him things. Ty is trying to get a job and doesn't know what to do other than try and work with music.

    "Angel?" I hear his voice call out loudly.

    "Coming." I smile walking to the doorway, where they still are. I see Cash with them, and I bite my lip not knowing what this means. Abel looks to me grinning, and wraps his arms around me in a hug. He kisses my lips before kissing Vincent's head.

"How's my boy doing?" He asks happily.

"Almost crawling." I smile. I see Ty kiss Lilly with his arms around her.

"I hope he does it when I'm home." He says more to himself, but I catch it.

"So, what brings you here Cash?" I ask looking over to him. He looks to Abel then to me.

"I have to go travel for a little." Abel says quietly. I just nod my head feeling the tears prick my eyes.

"Okay, well I'm going to go check on my brother." I step out of his hold, and give Vincent to Lilly in the process. I keep walking before running up the stairs. I ignore Abel's calls, and bite my lip hearing Ty tell him to let me be.

    "Eli." I call coming to his room. He looks to me a small smile on his face. His hands finish zipping up his suitcase.

    "What's wrong?" He asks his eyes studying me. His lips turn down in a small frown.

    "Nothing." I sigh taking a seat on his bed.

    "Ally, you have tears in your eyes."

    "Eli, you are leaving me." I point out. "But I'm happy you get to live with Mom and Dad and go back to your normal life." I tell him to make sure he knows I support his decision.

    "I'm sorry." He says sitting down next to me.

    "Don't be sorry, also remember when Vincent was in my belly?" I ask. Eli nods his head understanding. "Having a baby in me makes me cry a little more than usual."

    "Oh right, I remember. You cried over everything." I laugh nodding my head. "Wait, So you're telling me there is another baby in there?" He asks looking to me with wide eyes. I bite my lip realizing he didn't know.

"I didn't tell you?" I ask innocently.

"No."

"Oops." He frowns.

"I'm going to miss another baby?" He looks to the ground thinking.

"We'll get together sooner than you think." I wrap my arms around him in a hug. My parents come to the room with their bags.

"You ready Eli?" My Dad asks. He gets out of my arms before getting off the bed. Grabbing his suitcase he walks to the door. I follow them down the stairs. Lilly, Ty, and Abel wait by the door. The dogs are in the back just chilling, and Vincent is in Abel's arms. I don't look his way as I just focus on Eli.

    My parents give me a hug not saying anything else. I watch them walk out the door going to the car. The driver waiting to help with bags. I watch Eli hug Lilly, and Ty. He gives Vincent a kiss on the head, and I can see him holding tears back. I feel tears sting my eyes too, and I feel Abel come closer to me.

     "Eli," Abel calls gaining Eli's attention. Abel squats down, and Eli smiles walking to him to give him a hug. Abel wraps his arms around Eli whispering something in his ear, and I just bite my lip seeing them together. I see Eli give a small nod before they pull apart. Eli looks to me and moves to give me a quick hug.

    "Eli, lets go!" My Mom calls. Eli let's me go before walking outside. I watch as his hand grabs the handle on the car door. He stops before sprinting back and crushing me in a hug. I hug him back kissing the top of his head. He cries into my shoulder making me cry too, and I just hold him tight.

    "I love you Ally, and I'll see you soon." He promises. I smile kissing his head again.

    "I love you too, and I can't wait to see you again."

Vincent sleeps in his swing as I make dinner. I sigh knowing I'm just making it for two, and Lilly and Ty went out on a date tonight. I frowned at them knowing I'd have to face Abel. He promised Cash would leave before we ate, but he hasn't left yet. I sigh as I put the bread sticks in to cook. The pasta is already in, and the sauce is done.

I finish up the salad putting Feta cheese on top making me smile at my masterpiece. The timer goes off for the pasta, so I go to take it off the stove. I hear voices walk this way as I go to the sink. I pour the pasta into a colander as Abel and Cash walk in.

"It smells amazing in here." I hear Cash. I turn to look at him smiling.

"Thank you." I don't meet Abel's eyes not wanting to.

"Well, I'm heading out. I just though I'd say bye."

"Bye Cash." I smile as I walk the salad over to the table. Abel walks Cash out before coming back in, just as I take the bread out.

"Need any help?" He asks. I shake my head knowing Vincent just ate and is sleeping still.

"Nope," then it clicks in my head what I'm missing. "Actually can you get the Parmesan cheese." I don't look to him for a response as I put pasta on two plates. I then add sauce and a few meatballs on the pasta. I bring them to the set table to see him standing there waiting. I ignore him placing the plates where we would sit.

    "Angel, are you mad at me?" He breaks the silence asking. I sigh looking at him.

    "Can we eat before we talk about this?" I ask tiredly. He sighs before just nodding his head.

    "Okay, Angel. It does smell amazing." He complements as we take a seat.

    "Thank you." I smile. We eat in silence, and I soak it in. Not ready to talk about him leaving.