Fifteen

"You still can't walk." Lilly giggles.

"Shut up." I groan. I feel my face heat up as I look to the floor. We walk down towards the music and art wing of school. My parents didn't know or want to know what Lilly and I did, thankfully. Lilly, though, wanted to know everything, and I mean everything.

"Oh Lilly, leave her alone. Can't you see it's going to be like that every time." Ty muses. I frown looking up to him. He bursts out laughing loving my reaction.

"Oh come on, Ally. You know it's true." I roll my eyes looking forward as I bite my lip.

"Come on, let's get to our last class." I urge. They both burst out into fits of laughter making my cheeks heat up more probably turning tomato red. "Stop." I whine walking faster.

"Ally slow down." Lilly tries to stop laughing. I bite my lip as each step still hurts. It's Tuesday and it still freakin hurts to walk. I haven't seen him since he dropped me off, but we talk every night on Instagram. He told me we have to meet again soon before the weekend.

"Can you guys please just stop."

"Yes, for now at least." Ty smirks. I let out a huff of air rolling my eyes.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He grins.

"Ugh I got to get to art before I'm late, again." Lilly groans before jogging down the hall. I look to Ty to see him watching after Lilly before looking to me.

"What?"

"You still like her, don't you?" Ty and Lilly used to date in middle school, and then in sophomore year. Now they are just best friends, the three of us are.

"Maybe, oh look our class." He says opening the auditorium door. I smile following in after him. We stop in our stops to see some guy talking with our teacher. I can see from here his hat has an XO on it, which means he is either a fan or works with Abel. I put my hand to my chest feeling Abel's necklace underneath the fabric of my shirt.

He glances over towards me before looking back to the teacher. I look to Ty confused out of my mind. He shrugs his shoulders walking towards our usual seats. The rest of the class talks amongst themselves. The bell rings making everyone quite. Our teacher looks to the class and steps forward.

"Good afternoon class. Today we have a recording studio worker here, and he is here to hear a pice from each of you." She smiles as she gestures towards the guy. He steps forward looking us all over.

"Hi guys, I'm Milo. You each will go one at a time singing a song of your choice. Who would like to go first?" I feel eyes all go to me, even Ty's. I sigh raising my hand.

"I'll go first." He smiles.

"And what will you be covering for us?"

"King of the Fall by The Weeknd ." He gives me a look as if to confirm the song. I walk onto the stage getting ready to sing. "Play it." I add grabbing a mic from our teacher.

As I sing I can see the surprise and shock written on the guy's face. I smirk on the inside knowing he didn't think I could do it. Once I finish everyone claps, so naturally, I take a bow. I smile as I hand the guy the mic and head back to my seat. "That was amazing, what's your name?"

"Ally."

"Well, Ally that was pretty mind blowing. I don't think I've ever heard a cover for that song. He would love to hear that, would you be interested in recording that cover?"

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly, talk to me after the class. Now who wants to go next?" Ty hesitantly raises his hand.

--

"Your voice." Is all he can say. "I have to call him up right now. He takes out his phone and dials a number, and I think I know who. "Abel my man. Look I got this girl here who did an amazing cover of King of the Fall." The guy looks to me grinning.

"Yeah, here." He looks to me whispering to sing some of it. I roll my eyes, but does as he says. I see him put it on speaker before I start.

"Come record it." Abel says. "Ally can you come today?"

"No, but I can tomorrow."

"Great, Abel should I pick her up from the school?"

"Maybe I should, you know for the full effect." I feel my heart race just thinking about him.

"Great it's set." The guy hangs up grinning from ear to ear. "I'll see you at the studio tomorrow." With that he walks over to my teacher. I leave the room needing the fresh air to breathe.

"Ally?" I look over to Lilly, who is walking over to me. Her eyebrows furrow seeing me not being focused. She comes to me just as Ty does.

"So, what did he say?" Ty asks.

"I'm going tomorrow to the recording studio. Abel insists on driving, and Milo thought it was a good touch."

"Damn girl. You going to get fucked in a car." Lilly grins. I look at her with wide eyes my mouth dropping.

"Lilly!"

"Lilly, clearly it's only going to be by his fingers." Ty clears up.

"Ty!"

"True true. Damn why can't my life be eventful." Lilly frowns. I roll my eyes at her and look back over my shoulder to see Milo with a raised eyebrow as he walks by.

"I think he heard you guys." Panic fills my voice.

"Don't worry about it. He probably knows you are a big fan, and that we, as your friends, are joking." Lilly tries.

"Fuck me."

"He will." Ty whispers in my ear.