nine

It has been a week I think since I have seen him, and it has been hell. It feel like it has been months, but I know it hasn't. I try my hardest though to not focus on that, but wearing his necklace everyday doesn't help. Eli keeps me busy though, I am constantly taking him out of the house while our parents fight. They seem to be yelling a hell of a lot more than usual, and poor Eli cries every time. Right now I took him to the park with Lilly, and we sit on the bench watching all the kids play, along with Eli.

    "So, what do you think they are going to do?" She gains my attention.

    "I don't know. I wish they would split to stop the fighting, but I don't want Eli to have to deal with it. I'm going to be eighteen in a month, and could be off at school next year."

    "Ally, I know how you feel. You can't give up on going to the school you want though."

    "I really don't want to leave him." I sigh.

    "Okay, change of topic. How are you holding up?" I look to her raising an eyebrow.

    "With?" I ask even though I have a feeling. The pointed look she gives me conforms it. "Lilly," I sigh my thoughts going to him. Those chocolatey brown eyes I see whenever I blink.

    "Oh, come on Ally." She groans. "You have been down for almost two fucking weeks. Clearly you need to talk about it." Wait, it's been two weeks?

    "I should have seen it coming. I shouldn't have spent that time with him." I look to the ground as my fingers fiddle together.

    "Why would you say that? Anyone would have loved to be in your position. You know, spend time with their favorite celebrity."

    "I know, but I just feel empty. I can't even listen to his music without tearing up. Wishing he was still here." I look up to check on Eli, and see him playing with the other kids. A small smile graces my lips at the sight. I look down again catching a glimpse to his crewneck I am wearing. Clearly I want to torture myself with all thoughts of him.

    "I'm sorry, Ally. He did say he would be back though, right?" I nod my head looking to her.

    "Yeah, but that could have been just to keep me from breaking down in front of him." I point out. She rolls her eyes at me.

    "You need to stop that." She stands up stretching. She surveys the park before her eyes brighten. She sits back down taking her sketch pad out, she is such and artist, along with color pencils.

    "What are you drawing?"

    "That guy over there." She says as she starts. I watch her glance to behind me.

    "That's kinda creepy." She shrugs her shoulders.

    "The way the sun hits him and the flowers on the ground, it would be hard for me to pass up." I sigh letting her do her magic as I look to Eli. I watch him play tag with the little kids as the run all around the little playscape. I smile watching him smiling, and laughing. Eli is just having fun like any kid should, and that makes my heart squeeze. I lose track of time as I watch him play. "Would you like to see my masterpiece?" I blink looking to Lilly smiling.

    "I would love to." She shows me the picture making me gasp. For one I'm in it sitting on the bench happily, and behind me is Abel. He rests his hands on each side of me. His head casts down as his eyes take me in. Seeing this amazing picture sends a chill down my spine. Lilly smirks at me as I look back to her, and now I can feel a presence behind me. My eyes widen as I spin around to see him. My jaw drops as my eyes meet his, and his lips form a smile.

    "Hi Angel." Without thinking I jump off of the bench jumping on Abel, wrapping around him in a hug. He wraps his arms around me holding me tightly against him.

    "Your back." I whisper in his ear. I feel him lightly kiss my head.

    "I'm back." His voice gives away his smile, and amusement in my actions.

    "Thank you." Abel chuckles at that nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

    "Aye, you two. We are in public, and Eli is coming over." Lilly says. I let out a low groan as I try to get out of his grip.

    "Abel." I warn. He lets me go with a chuckle. Once safely on the ground I turn around to see Eli running over to us. I squat down to his level opening my arms for him, which he runs right to.

    "Ally." He cheers hugging me. My arms wrap around his body before I stand up holding him.

    "Did you have fun?" He nods his head eagerly before looking behind me.

    "You are the guy that is going to make her famous." Eli states. I hear Abel chuckle making my cheeks heat up.

    "Maybe. Hey, you want some ice cream?" I smile up at Abel as he asks my brother. Eli squeals excitedly making us laugh.

    "Well, you guys seem to have everything covered. I'm going to head home, talk to you later." Lilly says. I give her a smile as she turns to leave.

    "Well, lets go get him his ice cream." I sigh putting Eli down. He grabs my hand along with Abel's hand. I smile at how cute this is. Seeing this makes me wonder if it will be like this if we had kids- stop Ally. I look straight ahead trying to get thoughts, and images, out of my head. There won't be anything between us.

    "So, little buddy, what is your favorite flavor?"

    "Um chocolate- wait no! Ugh I can't pick." Eli goes on. I laugh sending a look to an amused Abel.

    "This is going to be tough then, huh buddy?"

    "Oh yeah. This is life or death." I furrow my eyebrows looking to Eli. He just keeps walking looking to the ground thinking hard. He makes picking ice cream look like a major life changing decision.

    "Good thing we have some time to think." I look to Abel as he glances to me, a smile playing on his lips.

    "Ally, do you know what you are going to get?" Eli asks. I smile down at him meeting his happy innocent eyes.

    "Yes I do, you know it too."

    "Same as always?"

    "Yup." I grin.

    "What is that?" Abel's voice breaks Eli and I's silent moment. We both look to him as we reach the ice cream shop.

    "Cotton candy with M&Ms, in a cup." Eli says letting us go, and reaching for the door. I follow him in as he jumps in the short line. I feel Abel stand behind me before his arms snake around my waist. I feel my heart race as my body stills.

    "I missed you." He whispers in my ear. I shiver from his breath hitting my skin around my ear. Then the cold hits me as he leaves to stand next to Eli making me blink still frozen in my spot. He will be the death of me.
_______________________________
Hope you liked it

Please let me know what you think

Love you all

XO my lovelies