Twenty five

"You did what!" Ty shouts standing up. My eyes widen not liking his reaction. Lilly smacks the back of his head making him shoot her a glare.

    "Can you be quiet, the baby is sleeping." Lilly scolds. He takes a deep breath before letting it out.

    "Ally, why? You said you wouldn't." He is very confused. I bite my lip looking down at my hands.

    "I never said I wouldn't. I just wasn't going to straight out have sex with him." I point out. Ty gives me a pointed look as soon as I look up at him.

    "Ally it's fine. You don't need to worry about it. You knew the time was right." Lilly smiles at me. Vincent stirs in the bassinet by the bed, and I get up to check him.

"I guess." I shrug smiling at my baby boy.

"You used protection right?" Ty asks. I turn back to look at him.

    "You really think I'd let another slip up happen?" I ask.

    "That's not what I meant." He sighs.

    "Sure. Lilly, watch Vincent and Ty go take Eli to go do something fun. Poor kid has been stuck watching tv as Abel tries to find us a place to stay."

    "Okay." Ty sighs standing up.

    "Good, I'm going to explore the hotel." I say walking to the door. I step out of the room and walk straight to the stairs. I don't want to get stuck in the elevator with random people. As I walk down the stairs I start to hum a song.

I start to hum The Weeknd's Privilege as I run my hand alone the railing as I head down. Hearing no one else in the stairwell I start to softly sing. Not caring if anyone actually hears me. I miss just singing whenever I felt, and now I finally feel up for it. I hear a door open, but ignore it.

    "And I'ma fuck the pain away and I know I'll be okay" I freeze hearing his voice. I look down to meet his eyes. I bite my lip getting caught by him. He knows I never stopped listening to his music.

    "What are you doing on the stairs?" I ask breaking the silence. He smirks at me walking up the stairs towards me.

    "I could ask you the same thing."

    "That's true, but I asked you first." I point out as he reaches the step right below mine.

    "I heard you singing my song. I've missed your voice so much Angel." He kisses my lips, and my eyes flutter close. I kiss him back really missing him. This last year without him was hell, my heart was empty and broken. Now it feels full and put back together. I moan as the kiss deepens and he groans in response. He pulls back slightly and I whimper in response.

    "Fuck Angel. I just want to fuck you right here right now." His words turn me on making my legs squeeze my legs together to stop the wetness from forming, but that doesn't help.

    "What's stopping you?" I whisper. I bite my lip realizing the words that left my mouth. Abel chuckles kissing my lips.

    "Let's move to the landing then." I just nod my head. I back up two steps before I am standing on the landing. Abel then pins me against the cold wall and claims my lips with his. I smile against his lips knowing just how much trouble we could get into.

--

    I walk into the room breathless looking for Vincent. Abel walks in after me before going to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and sigh. Lilly comes from the door connecting our two rooms. She raises an eyebrow at me as she holds Vincent close to her. "Girl you better go fuck in the shower and clean up."

    "What?" I gasp.

    "You stink like sex, and the sexual tension is strong. Now go, then you can have your son." She shakes her head grinning before she walks back with Vincent closing the door. I bite my lip before going to the bathroom.

    "Angel?" He sounds surprised. My heart races as I start to strip my clothes off. I walk to the shower before opening the door.

    "Mind if I join?" I ask shyly. Abel groans before pulling me in, and closing the door. I laugh at how he waists no time pulling me to him and getting things started again.

    I let him do what he wants to me because I want it just as bad as he does. The fact that I couldn't do this with him for a year is crazy. I feel like I'm going to need this on a daily, and multiple times a day. I will never be able to get enough of him. This is also a scary thing because of the unknown of how he feels about what happens between us. His he true about what he said before?

    After drying off with a towel I walk out of the bathroom to throw on yoga pants and one of Abel's black tee shirts. I throw my hair into a messy bun and walk to the connecting door. I knock on it wanting to see my son. Eli answers it grinning at me. He hugs me tight making me smile. "Hi bud."

    "I miss you Ally. I don't see you as much." He frowns looking up to me. I frown down at him.

    "I'm sorry, bud. Things have just gotten a little hectic."

    "Oh okay, did you come to get Vincent?" He pulls back.

    "Yes I did." I smile. Eli runs into the room before walking back with little Vincent. I smile taking my baby from my brother. "What to come hang in my room a little?" Eli grins, and I can hear Lilly shout a thank you. I roll my eyes knowing what they are going to do. Eli runs and jumps on my bed making himself comfortable.

    "Angel?" Abel comes out in just a towel around his waist. He freezes in his spot seeing Eli on our bed. He walks back into the bathroom as I walk to the bed holding a fussing Vincent.

    "Eli, when did he eat last?"

    "Awhile ago. He needs to eat." Eli yawns and I smile at that. I lift my shirt and bring Vincent to my boob for him to eat. He latched on as I sigh and cover him with the sheet. Eli curls up on the bed and closes his eyes. Whatever Ty did with him tired him the hell out. Abel come back out this time clothed.

    "A warning would be nice next time." He sighs sitting across from me on the bed. I smile holding in a laugh.

    "I was wondering, when are we actually moving into a house? Eli can't keep living in a hotel, and I don't want Vincent to grow up in one." I look right into his chocolatey brown eyes, and have to force myself to focus.

    "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I found a place for all of us. Lilly and Ty will even have the guest house as their house." My eyes widen at the news.

    "Really?"

    "Yeah, and Eli will have to dogs to play with." He grins. I raise an eyebrow at that wondering what he means. "Caesar and Julius, my Dobermans."

    "When did you get dogs?" He shakes his head.

    "I guess you still don't have an Instagram." I shake my head looking down to Vincent.

    "Nope, and if I did it would be filled with my little boy."

    "Our little boy, Angel I really want to be in his life. I meant that. I also want to be in yours. So, Angel would you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I look at him speechless. Did those words really just come out of Abel's mouth? Did the freaking Weeknd just ask me out?

    "What?" I choke up.

    "Angel, be mine. Please." He breathes looking at me hopeful.