Six

I grab Ty's arm rushing out after him. He stops in his tracks before whirling around to face me. His eyes are a little hard, and they hide whatever emotion he is feeling. "What?"

"Why did you just deny this once in a lifetime opportunity?" I ask. My mind can't grasp why he would even think about not saying yes. He gulps hard before letting out a sigh.

"I'm not going into a singing future. There is no point." He says. My eyebrows furrow as I look up into his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going into the military." He says slowly. I step back stunned by his words. I know it's not a bad thing, but I wasn't expecting that at all. I can feel the tears prick my eyes as I look to the ground. "Ally, please understand." He pleads. His arms wrap around me, and I just break down in his arms.

"I d-do. I just c-can't lose you." I cry into his chest.

"Ty? What's wrong?" I hear Lilly. He sighs again rubbing my back.

"I just told her." I look up shocked.

"She knew?" I step back looking between the both of them.

"Ally," Lilly tries. I shake my head and run off, but I don't make it far before crashing into someone's chest. Arms wrap around me and I let them breathing in his familiar scent.

"Shh. Everything will be okay, Angel." He whispers in my ear. "Come one, you need to let this out." He says. He picks me up, and I wrap my arms around his neck as my legs wrap around his waist. I know he is bringing me to the now empty auditorium. He walks up onto the stage, and sets me down gently.

I look around to see no one but us in here. I look to him meeting his chocolatey brown eyes, and he smiles at me with that heart melting smile. "Just let it out." He says. I nod my head and look out to the empty room.

I start singing I miss you by Beyoncé. It's the first song that comes to mind. I close my eyes putting my emotions into my words, and I just feel him watching. I don't care if I get too loud and people hear. I just need to let some of this go. I continue the song as tears fall down my cheeks, and my eyes meet him. He lets me finish before he comes to me wrapping his arms around me.

I take deep breaths in his arms inhaling his scent. He rubs my back with one hand and I stay there letting the last of the tears fall. "Feel better?" He asks. His voice is quite and gentle. I can feel his breath on my skin making me shiver.

"Yeah." I get out. He pulls back holding me so he can see my face. He smiles at me before he cups my face, and wipes my tears with his thumbs. "Thank you."

"For what?" His eyebrows furrow together as his head tilts to the side.

"This. Helping me calm down." He smiles at me, his brown eyes pulling my green ones in. The door suddenly opens and we jump apart, and Abel starts pacing the stage.

"Ally." I look to see Lilly and Ty. They watch me as they cautiously walk up to the stage. I run to them, and hug them.

"I'm sorry I ran like that. It was just a lot to take." I say. Ty squeezes me tightly before Lilly does the same.

"It's fine Ally. We are just happy you aren't mad."

"I'm not."

"Sorry to interrupt, but Ally we will be leaving tomorrow. I was told to go to your house and explain it further with your parents." Abel says. I can tell he is a little hesitant, but the others don't.

"Okay, come on. I'll show you where my home is." I sigh. I look to Lilly and Ty, who are giving me weird looks. "What?" They share a look before shaking their heads smiles on their faces. I roll my eyes looking back to Abel, who made his way towards us.

--

    I walk up to my house with Abel following behind me. He wears a black hoodie with the hood up to hopefully block him from fans. I open my door, and walk in. I don't see anyone home yet making me frown. "Where are your parents?"

    "Work." I sigh. I look to him as he shuts the door.

    "Should I come back then?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders.

    "Up to you." I say as I walk to the speakers. I plug my phone in and hit shuffle. No shocker that one of his songs start playing. It's Pretty, and I ignore the fact he is here as I start humming to the song. I look for something to eat, and don't even notice he walks into the room.

'Cause I see fear in your eyes
You've been living out your life
As long as you know that when I land you're mine
It's been exactly 365 since I've seen your face
I've been living on the road
And you've been living all alone, at home
Girl I hope,
He made you satisfied
Well baby I won't cry
As long as you know that when I land you're mine

    I stop singing as I feel his arms around me. My eyes widen as he rests his chin on my shoulder. "I love it when you sing." He whispers. I can't help the smile that forms on my lips. I turn my head to look at him, and my heart starts to race realizing how close we actually are.

"Um..." I trail off bitting my lip looking down. Abel lets me go, and walks around to sit on one of the stools at the island.

"What time do your parents get home?" He asks casually. I blink a little trying to regain myself.

"Around five." I say looking to the clock. It's only two forty now, which means we will be alone here for a little. "I have to get my brother at the bus at 3:30 though." I tell him, turning around. He just nods his head closing his eyes. The room is left with silence other than his voice singing for my music. The next song plays, and it's not him. His eyes open locking on me as Chris Brown's With you starts playing.

"And here I was starting to think you only listened to me." He chuckles. I bite my lip trying not to smile at his words as I grab some grapes from the fridge. I start eating the grapes my eyes locking with his.

"Sorry, there is a little Chris on here." I smirk. Abel chuckles looking to the clock.

"Do you want me to come back later?" He asks. I furrow my eyebrows as I think about what he said.

"If you want to. I honestly don't mind." I say. Our eyes never stray from each other, and I don't want them to.

"What would be best for your parents sake?" He asks. I sigh popping another grape in my mouth.

"Probably if you came later." Abel gives me a small smile as he gets up from the chair. He walks towards me, and I don't move. My heart starts to race, and my cheeks heat up. My stomach decides to do flips as he stands right in front of me.

"Then I'll come back later." He cups my face in his hands. "I'll be back around 5:30 to be safe." He whispers. I close my eyes as his lips touch my forehead. Warmth spreads through me, but then it's suddenly gone. I open my eyes to see him shutting the front door. I frown watching hearing his car start. I close me eyes again as I hear his song The Knowing. I open my eyes again, and gain back control over my body.