Epilogue

"I love the city like this, but it's a lot colder than home." Abel chuckles at my words making me smile up at him.

    "You should be used to it. You lived not too far from New York, Angel." He says before looking over his should to our sleeping children. They are both on our bed, and I just smile seeing Vincent fell asleep holding his sister Violet close to him.

"Looks like we risk waking them or sleep on the couch." I sigh. They are four and three years old making us really not want to wake them. Ever since that time Abel left when I was pregnant everything has gone well. He came back and we were joint at the hip. Even when he goes to the studio he lets me come with him. Sometimes I can't because the kids can be much there.

"Or not sleep on the couch." He winks at me. I feel my cheeks heat up at what he implies. I squeeze my legs together more trying to stay in control.

"It's late." I warn him. Abel just chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses my shoulder making me melt into him.

"That's never stopped you before." He whispers on the skin of my neck. I whimper wanting more.

"Abel." I whisper, but it sounds more like a beg. His lips trail kisses up my neck to my jaw.

"Yes?" He questions against my ear before he nips at my earlobe.

"Mommy?" A little sleepy voice calls. Abel mumbles something about a cold shower before leaving. I turn to my little girl who is now sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong love?" I ask picking her up.

"Bad dream." She cries. I kiss her head hugging her close to me.

"Shh it's over. You are safe here with mommy." I try to sooth her. She yawns resting her head on my shoulder. I walk her to her room before putting her in her bed. She snuggles right in making me smile. I place a kiss on her lips before I walk back to see Vincent sitting up about to cry.

"Mommy Violet gone." I pick him up holding him close.

"No, love. She just went to her bed. It's your turn now." I tell him. He relaxes resting his head on my shoulder. I walk him to his room and do the same. He snuggles in just like his little sister before he is completely lost in sleep. I kiss his head before heading back to my room.

I lay on the bed on my stomach wanting to sleep. It's been a long trip and I'm exhausted. I feel my body heat up as I feel Abel hover over me. "You put them to bed I see." He mumbles on my skin. His lips find my neck and I'm instantly wide awake.

"Yeah, so now we have our bed." I smile before I turn myself over to face him. I capture his lips with mine taking him by surprise. He kisses me back instantly as his hips push into mine. I pull back smirking at him, and he raises an eyebrow.

"What?"

"So much for the cold shower." He smirks a glint in his eyes before his lips drop to my neck. He goes right to my sweet spot and takes the skin between his teeth. I moan from his action feeling my body beg for him, for his touch.

I wake up to see our two little angels have crawled in between Abel and I. Good thing we made sure to put clothes on before we fell asleep. They always do this in the morning, which was something to get used to at first. Abel likes to have a little fun in the morning, and this has either taken it away or has made it harder to do.

"Morning Angel." Abel says in his sexy raspy morning voice. I smile at him before looking to our stirring kids.

"Morning mommy and daddy." Vincent grins opening his eyes first. Violet just buries herself more into Abel.

"Morning Vince." I say kissing his head.

"Uncle Eli coming!" He explodes happily. I smile as he pops up out of bed.

"Not until a little before dinner." Abel chuckles. Since Eli is only twelve he has to finish school before he can come stay with us for the weekend. We have seen him once a year since he left us, but we both wanted to change that. Ty and Lilly would have come, but their little boy wasn't feeling well.

"Breakfast time!" I cheer seeing the time. Violet groans making me laugh. "Just like her daddy." I grin before getting up. Abel sticks his tongue out at me and I bite my lip in return.

"Careful Angel." He says with a glint in his eyes.

"I will be." I wink before leaving the room with Vincent following me. Even Violet looks more like Abel that she does me, but Abel doesn't agree. I don't care because I love both my kids. I pick Vincent up and put him on my hip as I look for something to make.

"Want pancakes?" I ask him.

"Yes! Chocolate chip?" I laugh putting him down.

"Of course. Mommy loves chocolate." I smile at him. He grins before he runs off to the dogs on their beds. Abel comes in holding Violet before putting her down.

"Did I hear that right?" He chuckles coming towards me.

"Depends, What did you hear?" I ask getting the ingredients out.

"You love chocolate."

"Oh that is what I said." I smirk his way. He grins wrapping his arms around me making me squeal.

"I fucking love you Angel." He whispers into my hear.

"I love you Abel." I say back as my hand goes behind me to the middle on his sweats. He groans pressing into me more pulling me closer.

"Not fair." He whispers harshly in my ear. I smirk squeezing gently for a second. He groans in response burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"I think it is." I grin before letting him go and starting breakfast. I watch him walk off making me smile to myself knowing what I can do to him. I can't believe this all started with him coming to the project concert I did at school.