Ten

"So?"

"Damn, I can't even sit down at lunch before I'm hounded." I groan taking my seat at our table. Ty shoots me a look before glancing to Lilly.

"He's back?"

"Yup." Lilly grins at him.

"Finally." Ty sighs.

"Um what?" They both look to me their eyes kinda wide.

"Well you seem happier, and a brighter." Ty states. I roll my eyes before bringing my sandwich to my face, and taking a big bite.

"Thanks." I sarcastically respond with a mouth full of food.

"Ally," Lilly groans, "finish what's in your mouth before you speak." I roll my eyes swallowing what is in my mouth.

"Happy?"

"Very." She grins.

"When are you seeing him again?" Ty asks before shoving food into his mouth. I sigh looking down to the table. That has been the question on my mind ever since we had to part ways at the ice cream shop.

"Ty, why would you ask that?" I hear Lilly try to whisper scold him. I look up to them shaking my head.

"Lilly its fine. I just don't know." Ty frowns at my responds before he takes another bite.

"He will come around." Lilly smiles. I shrug looking to my phone for the time only for my eyes to widen at the notification. It was The Weeknd sent home a message on Instagram. "What?" Lilly asks clearly seeing my expression.  I look up to her feeling my heart race and my stomach go crazy.

    "He just messaged me on insta."

    "Well open it!" Ty exclaims. I jump before quickly typing my password in before going to insta. I take a deep breath before reading the message.

    Hi Angel, I hope you had a good sleep last night. I want to see you again, soon.

    "Awe, That's cute." Lilly coos. I look up to see her and Ty read what it says, even though it is upside down for them.

    "What should I say back?" I ask, my heart threatening to beat out of my chest.

    "Well, what do you want to say back?" Ty asks.

    "I don't know." I dramatize. "That's why I'm asking you guys." Ty rolls his eyes at my words, and Lilly chuckles.

    "Do you want to meet him again? Well, first respond to what he said about sleep." Lilly tells me. I nod my head looking to my phone, and before the screen goes black I tap it. I take a deep breath before I start responding.

    Awe thank you, I did. I want to see you again too.

    "Is that good?" I ask showing Lilly and Ty. They both nod their heads liking my response. "Can one of you send it? I can't." I bite my lip as Ty rolls his eyes, but hits send. My eyes widen as I quickly lock my phone. I can hear my blood pumping in my ears, and my right leg involuntarily starts bouncing up and down.

    "Ally, take a deep breath and calm down." Ty tells me. I just shake my head at his words not really hearing them.

    "I fucked up didn't I?" I whisper.