Four

I lay on my bed keeping my eyes closed listening to his music. I know his concert is basically starting, and I can't comprehend what has happened last night, or that I'm not there. Tears sting my eyes, and I can't help but let them fall. My phone vibrates next to me making me groan. I look to see a text from Lilly, but don't read it as I put it back down. Next thing I know my doorbell rings, and I just groan rolling to turn into my pillow. I don't bother getting it, even though no one else is home. Dad is working, and mom took Eli to a friend's birthday party.

    I can hear them yelling, calling me through the door. I sigh forcing myself off my bed, so I can go get the door. I don't want my neighbors to get pissed at my friends. I look down at my black leggings, and my black Weeknd crewneck sweatshirt. My hair is in a messy bun, me not caring how I look at home. I slip on my slippers and walk, more like drag myself, to the door. I open it only to get forced into a hug making me groan annoyed.

    "Oh, thank the lord you are okay." Lilly says dramatically. Ty laughs as he joins the hug only making me groan again.

    "Can't breathe." I choke out. They both let me go with apologetic looks. I move around them to shut the door, and then head to my room.

    "Where are you going?" Ty asks, following closely behind me.

    "To sulk and die in my room." I mutter. Ty wraps his arms around me stopping me, and turns me to face him.

    "Ally," he sighs. "I hate seeing you like this. Come out with us." He says. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Please." He begs. I bite my lip looking to the ground. Maybe they can keep me distracted. I take a deep breath before letting it out meeting his eyes. His green eyes sparkle with concern for me.

    "Fine, where are we going?" I ask.

    "It's a surprise." Lilly chimes. I groan as Ty lets me go. I move to towards the door and take my slippers off before slipping my chestnut colored UGG boots on.

   "Alright, lets go." I say with little enthusiasm. They start walking outside, and I just sigh checking my phone to see if my parents texted me. I text them that I'm heading out, and they only respond with have fun, and be careful.

--

    "Can you take the blindfold off yet?" I groan annoyed. Ty lets out a frustrating sigh.

    "Ally, we will take it off when we do. Now calm the fuck down." He states. I roll my covered eyes as they walk me through some building. The smell of smoke and pot fill my nose almost making me gag. I ignore it though trying to figure out where they took me by the sounds. I then remembered they made me put in my earbuds to listen to The Weeknd's music. It's not too loud where I could hear Ty, but it's loud enough to drown everything else out.

    "Come on, Ty he said to go this way." I hear Lilly. My mind starts racing with all the possibilities as to where they are taking me. Why is this so secretive? Even in the car Lilly redid my hair into two Dutch braids.

    "Just a few more steps." Ty says, for me to hear. I hear a door bang close loudly behind us making me jump. They take the earbuds out, and I'm again meet with his voice singing. I take the blindfold off blinking to get used to the darkness disappearing. It's still darkly lit in here, but there is enough light. I look around confused before my eyes land on a tv screen. There is The Weeknd preforming at his concert, and it sounds like he is so close. I turn back to my friends looking at them confused, and they just grin at me.

    "Surprise!" They shout at the same time. I look to them with tears eyes. I run to hug them both knowing all the trouble they must have gone through. I look back to the screen to see him finishing up with his encore.

    "This was his idea." Lilly grins. I look to Ty smiling.

    "Thank you." He shakes his head at me.

    "She meant, him." He says nodding towards the screen. I look to Ty then Lilly with wide eyes.

"You are kidding, right?" I ask, what they told me not really processing. Ty and Lilly look to each other come confused before looking back to me.

"No." She says quietly. I feel my eyes widen as my heart rate picks up. I start pacing the room freaking out.

"Holy shit... holy shit. Why did he? How did you?" I start mumbling as I pace the room. I hear a door open before it closes, and I feel another pair of eyes on me. I keep pacing though as my mind goes into overdrive with questions. I suddenly feel arms go around me and I'm pulled to a chest. I take in their familiar scent, and my heart nearly stops before going crazy. It takes me a few deep breaths until I can calm down. Knowing I'm calm he lifts my face towards him, with his fingers gently gripping my chin.

"Ally?" He asks cautiously. I glance around the room, and realize we are alone. I let out a deep breath looking back into his eyes. He gives me a small smile, which I return.

"Why?" Is all I can ask. He raises an eyebrow for a second before it clicks. He smiles widely at me making me blush.

"I wanted to see you again, and I knew a fan like you would want to come." He points out. I frown at that. Abel's eyebrows furrow as he watches me.

"Ally, what's wrong?"

"I'm not a charity case fan. Yes, you have helped me through things with your music, but I can't take this opportunity." He looks even more confused.

"But, you're here now."

"Because I didn't know where I was going." I take a step back sighing. "Abel, I'm not a charity case of a fan, okay?"

"I know. You are so much more." He says. Now it's my turn to look confused.

"What?" He steps towards me making my heart race. My breath gets caught in my throat as he places his hand on my hips. "A-"

    "Shh." He cuts me off. "Sing for me." He says backing up. I blink a few times before taking a deep breath.

    "What song?" I ask still in a bit of a haze. Abel smiles at me, making my stomach flip, and my lips form a smile too.

    "Anything you want." He tells me. I nod my head looking to the ground with my eyes. This is one confusing night, and before I can open my mouth to sing the door opens.

    "Abel, it's time to greet the ones with the backstage passes." Some guys says. Abel nods his head as I look up to him.

    "I'll be right there. Give us a minute." He says. The guys nods his head and leaves. Abel steps closer to me. "Just give me a little bit of a song." He tells me.

    "Okay. " I say, and look to the ground taking a deep breath before letting it out.

Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Perfection is the disease of a nation
Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Tryna fix something
But you can't fix what you can't see
It's the soul that needs the surgery

    I put all emotions into the words closing my eyes as I sing. I stop hearing the door open again. "Abel." The guys says again. I feel him lift my chin up gently making me look him in the eyes.

    "That was amazing." He says softly. His lips can't help but stay in their smile, and mine smile back at his. His lips suddenly place a lingering kiss on my forehead before he walks pass me, and out the door.
______________________________
Hope you liked it

If you did please show it some love

Love you all

XO my lovelies