Twenty nine

My parents came back from spending the day with Eli, and he is exhausted. He comes in yawning before crashing into the couch. I smile at that before I grad a water and head back to bed. I've been feeling like shit still, which is annoying as hell. I feel my mom come follow me up the stairs making me hold the urge to roll my eyes. She has still been a little questionable with me.

I let her follow me in as I crawl in bed. Abel had to go do something for work and will be back soon. Vincent is taking his afternoon nap, which left me in a nice peaceful environment to feel like complete shit. Thanks to surprise baby. I curl up in bed a small groan escaping my lips. My mom sits on the bed across from me making me look to her.

"What?"

"You're not pregnant again, are you?" My Dad knows, but she still doesn't. I don't know if I should tell her or not. She raises an eyebrow at me waiting for an answer.

"I am." I sigh not wanting to lie to her. She just shakes her head sighing.

"This is not how I raised you." I groan pulling a pillow over my head. "Ally, look at me when I'm talking to you." I pull the pillow away looking to her reluctantly.

    "Mom, please don't. You think I planed for this? Well, I didn't. It just happened, and you know what- I'm glad it happened. I got my beautiful baby boy Vincent, and now I'm having another beautiful baby." I tell her sitting up tall. She looks at me with wide eyes.

    "But with him?" She sneers. My eyes narrow on her.

    "Don't talk about him like that. He brought you and Dad here, and is letting you stay here. Not to mention I love him." I say passion filling my voice. I hear Vincent cry through the baby monitor making me groan getting up.

    "Ally-"

    "So, if you excuse me my son needs me." I walk out of the room and walk across the hall to Vincent's room. I pick him up and cradle him in my arms as he cries. I take my phone out and play Abel's music. Vincent starts to stop crying as I bring him to the changing table.

    "Hey, Ally." I smile hearing my dad.

    "You can come in." I say. I continue to change Vincent as my dad walks over to me.

    "Wow it's beautiful in here." Amazement fills his voice.

    "Thanks."

    "We should go out to dinner tonight." He proposes.

    "I'll ask Lilly and Ty to watch him." I glance to my dad only to see him shake his head.

    "Nonsense, have them come too." I smile putting Vincent's pants back on.

    "I'll ask Abel."

"Okay, will he be back soon?" I pick Vincent up, and he looks towards my dad.

"Yes." Abel's music fills the silence as I look to Vincent and kiss his head smiling at my grinning boy.

"You shouldn't play this kind of music around him, Ally." My Dad sighs. I look to him raising an eyebrow.

"Well it's the only thing that calms him down. Not to mention it's his father." I say walking around him to leave Vincent's room. I feel my dad follow me as I head down stairs.

"Wait? That's really his music?"

"Yup." I smile.

"So, your telling me that crap you listened to all the time is from the same guy you are with, and the father of your babies?" I stop at the bottom of the stairs and narrow my eyes on him. He freezes on the last step.

"Don't you dare say that about him. I'd expect that from Mom, but you? I can't believe that."

"I'm sorry Ally it just caught me off guard." I roll my eyes walking to the kitchen hungry. Vincent fusses making me try to comfort him. I hear the door open, and then the dogs trot in.

"Angel?" Abel's voice calls. I smile knowing he will help with Vincent.

"In the kitchen." I call back. He walks in smiling at me. He kisses my lips quick before taking Vincent, and kissing his head. I look to see my dad watching the whole thing happen. I bite my lip as I look for food in the fridge.

"Abel, may I have a word with you?" He asks. Abel looks to me before looking to my father.

"Yeah, want to step outside?"

"Yes." Abel walks out of the room talking Vincent with him, and my dad follows. Eli comes in groggy from his nap. I smile at him before grabbing a bowl of watermelon. I turn to see him at the island

"How was your day bud?" I ask sitting next to him, and putting the watermelon between both of us.

    "It was amazing! Then even asked if I wanted to go home with them." I freeze mid bite looking to him with wide eyes.

    "Wait what?" I ask. My heart drops a little hearing him be so excited to leave.

    "Mom and Dad want me to go back with them when they leave. They asked if I wanted to go."  He says still being excited until he looks to me, and looks into my eyes.

    "What did you tell them?"

    "Um.." he looks down to the counter. "I told them yes." I cover my mouth before running to the closest bathroom feeling sick. I empty my stomach in the toilet, and I hear Eli hurry towards me.

    "Ally?" He sounds scared.

    "I want Abel." I whisper taking deep breathes. He runs out and I know he is going to get him. I move to sit with my back against the to wall right next to the toilet. I grab the top, and put it down to not see the inside of the toilet. Abel comes in without Vincent in his arms, and he looks worried. I look to the door to see Eli holding Vincent.

    "What's wrong Angel?" He asks worry clear in his voice. I sigh as he cups my face in his hands.

    "I just want to be held." I whisper.

    "Okay, lets go upstairs." He smiles. He stands up, and helps me. I flush the toilet before walking out the bathroom.

    "What about Vincent?"

    "Eli, can you watch Vincent?" Abel asks. Eli looks wide eyed for a second before nodding his head.

    "I'll help." My Dad says. Abel nods his head before helping me up the stairs. I bite my lip hating all this right now. So much is happening right now, and I don't know how to handle at of it. First knowing my parents were coming, and then finding out I'm pregnant, and now Eli wants to go back with them. Abel and I crawl into bed, and he pulls me close to his body. I cuddle into him wanting comfort and to forget about all that has happened.

    "Just rest Angel." He whispers. I close my eyes as his lips place a kiss on my head. I feel his and go to my lower stomach. I smile feel content knowing he is happy for this baby- our baby.
_________________________
Hoped you all are liking it so far.

Thoughts?

Love you all

XO my lovelies