Eighteen

I open my eyes groaning as I turn over. My body is tried for some unknown reason. Not to mention how gross I feel I look to see the light shine through the hotel room. I jump up sitting, groaning in pain, looking around. Clothes are all over the room, and I am completely naked. I bite my lip seeing the love bites all over my skin. A door opens gaining my attention, but only to see freaking Drake! I scream trying to cover myself with the covers. He looks to me with wide eyes just as the bathroom door bursts open. Abel looks to me then to Drake.

    "What the fuck nigga!" Abel only wears boxers with a towel over his shoulders.

    "You weren't picking up your damn phone." He says with his hands up. I hide under the covers completely feeling my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

    "Get the fuck out. Wait in the kitchen." Abel tells him. I hear the door close, but I stay under the covers. "Angel." I hear Abel sigh as his presence grows closer.

    "Just go talk to him. I need a few." He sighs as I come out of the covers. I watch him frown at me before walking to his closet coming out with black joggers on.

    "Angel, we need to talk first." He says sternly. I shake my head hiding back under the covers. I know exactly what he is going to say. I shouldn't have taken what I did last night, and it won't happen again. "Angel, we fucked. I came in you without a fucking condom." My eyes widen as I sit up looking into his eyes.

    "What?"

    "You can't fucking remember?"

    "All I remember was coming back here." I tell him honestly.

    "You're on birth control, right?" I nod my head clearing lying to him, but he sighs happy with the news. I lost my birth control pills a month ago after camping with Lilly and Ty.

    "I'll be in the kitchen with Drake. Come when you are ready Angel." He kisses my forehead before getting up and walking out, shutting the door behind him. I just sit frozen as that news stabs at my heart. I take deep breaths telling myself nothing will happen because it was just one mess up, not to mention I just ended my period a little bit more than a week ago.

   I force myself out the bed and to his closet. I pull out his camo sweatshirt with his logo on the front. I pair it with a pair of his black boxers. I cuff them before putting my hair into a messy bun, and then walk to where I know Abel is. I hear my phone buzzing before I can leave the room, so I grab it seeing Lilly's number.

    "Hello?"

    "Did Drake walk in on you?"

    "How did you know about that?"

    "He fucking tweeted about it!" She yells into the phone making me pull my face away. I feel my heart race making me sprint to find Abel. I stop hearing them talking, Lilly still on the phone.

    "She any good, nigga?"

    "Don't fucking talk about her like that." I walk in biting my lip trying not to cry. Abel wraps his arms around me as I get to his side. "Angel?" I look up into his eyes before handing him my phone. He looks at it before bringing it to his ear, and saying hi. I can hear Lilly freaking out on the other end. I feel Abel's body tense up before he looks to Drake ready to lose his shit. He hangs up my phone handing it to me.

    "Are you fucking kidding me?"

   "What the fuck you talking about man?" Drake asks clearly confused as fuck. I can't speak scared of what could happen now. What if it gets out that its me?

    "Your fucking tweet. Delete that shit." Drake rolls his eyes taking his phone out.

    "What the fuck happened to you bro? You used to fuck any chick, but now this bitch seems to be too important. No one is going to know the bitch that was in your bed."

    "Don't call her that! Drake if you don't get your head out of your ass you can leave." Abel spits his arms tightening around me. Drake rolls his eyes scrolling through his phone.

"There I deleted it. When you are ready to start music shit again let me know." He says getting up and walking out. Abel sighs resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to leave after this, but I have to Angel." I just nod my head. He lifts his head and looks into my eyes. "Angel, let me hear your voice."

    "Go Abel, just go." I sigh. He frowns at my words not expecting them. I get out of his hold only after he kisses my forehead.

"I'll have my driver bring you home. As soon as I get back I'm coming to see you Angel." He tells me. I just nod my head heading back to the room to pack my clothes. Changing from his boxers I put yoga pants on. I call Lilly needing her to get something for me. I hear Abel on the phone before the main door closes and it goes quiet. She picks up on the second ring.

"Hey."

"Lilly can you get something for me?"

"That depends."

"I need you to get me the plan B pill. Can I come to your house?"

"Of course hun, and I'll get it for you. He fucked up?"

"No, I did. I lost my pills, and he thinks I'm still on them. We were too gone and just fucked."

"Damn, okay. When will you be here?"

"Within the hour."

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Let me go run and get the stuff."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem hun." I hang up before throwing the rest of my stuff in a bag. I grab the bag and slip out of the hotel not wanting to be seen by Abel. I gasp feeling someone grab my arm. I turn to see Abel, and he lets me go raising an eyebrow.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"To Lilly's house. She has something I need." I shrug. His eyes narrow on me as he fixes his hat.

"You were just going to leave?" I feel people looking over, but I ignore it.

"I have to." With that I turn around and leave. As soon as I walk out the hotel cameras flash in my face before they suddenly stop. I pull the hood over my head trying to block me. I hurry to the nearest bus before getting on. I sigh taking a seat knowing I'm free from the camera people. Paparazzi found him, and they might have found me.

Will he leave me now? Will he forget get we even happened. I feel the tears prick my eyes as I look down to my stomach. This pill better work.