Begginning of the End...

Today was the day I was going to tell everyone about me and Zacky. To be honest I was beyond nervous.

What if they don't like gays?

What if they end up hating me because of it. Or treat me differently?

What if....

A loud groan interrupted my thoughts.

I forced my eyes open to see Zacky looking at me in daze. His hair sticking out in every possible direction, slight stubble on his face.

I smiled. "Morning handsome,"

"Morning-my sexy boyfriend,"

He smirked and pounced on me, hovering over me, I pressed my lips lightly to his, pulling away before he even got to deepen it.

"As much as I love morning breath," I said sarcastically.

"Go freshen up," I tapped his cheek lightly.

He winked and jogged to the en suite. I headed down the empty (thank god) hallway to brush my teeth and wash my face. I changed into red skinnies, a studded checkered belt, black and white checkered vans and a black t-shirt. Ruffling my hair to the side with my hands I waited.

Zacky came out of the bathroom dripping wet. His black hair shoved to back, little droplets of water falling from his face. Dripping down his chest.

My mouth watered.

my eyes trailed down from his chest and well defined abs.

"Uhh...Jack?" He looked at me confused.

"Oh, yeah-do you need a shirt? " I asked, eyeing him. Snapping out of my daze.

"...yes?,"

I shuffled through the drawers and gave him one of my loose shirts.

I threw it at him as he went back to the bathroom with his jeans from yesterday.

Hot Damn.

How did I get so lucky?

I smiled to myself.

Once he was ready I slipped on the metallica hoodie from yesterday, inhaling the yummy scent of aftershave.

I walked into the kitchen with zacky close behind, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey Jack, who's this?" Rian asked with a mouthful of pancakes. Gross.

Zacky nodded at me, smiling.

"Guys, I've got an announcement to make, I'm gay...and this is my boyfriend, Zacky," I stuttered. My cheeks were burning.

I was nervous.

What were they going to say?

What were they going to do?

Zacky wrapped his arms tighter around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder, pecking my cheek as I blushed harder.

Silence.

"Dude, congratulations, I'm really happy for you, as long as you don't perve on us were completely fine." Zach said winking. I laughed.

"Nah, I've got my man." I turned my head up to peck him on the lips.

"Aww, that's cute!" Alexs girlfriend purred.

I guess she wasn't so bad afterall?

Alex just stared at me, mouth agape. I felt my face heat up. Why is he looking at me like that? He can't possibly....no. that kiss we shared was absolutley nothing. It meant nothing. Just hormones getting the best of us. It was bound to happen. By the times we've kissed eachother on stage and all...

Sighing, I took Zackys hand.

"Now that that's over. Wanna go to yours for breakfast?" I trailed off.

"Sure," he winked and we headed out.

Alex P.O.V

I can't believe it...Jack was gay? He has a boyfriend? Is this some kind of joke or what?

Holy Shoot.

No wonder he was a good kisser.

Shut up alex. You're straight..

I'm straight. I have a beautiful girlfriend named ella.

That kiss didnt mean anything. At all.

Would it hurt to try out something new for a while? Though I did like it.

I felt ella shake me. "Alex? Hello? Earth to Alex?"

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Lets go shopping!" She squealed and clapped her hands.

"Sure, babe."

She smiled, and crushed her lips against mine softly putting her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

Jack P.O.V

I munched on the pancakes hungrily.

I felt like I hadn't eaten in days, plus they were soooooo gooooooood.

Zack watched me amused.

"Someones hungry."

I nodded. Taking another bite.

"Are you not having any?"

He shook his head.

"Not hungry or just don't like pancakes?" I asked confused.

How can he be so well built and tall when he doesn't eat anything? I stood up and put the dishes in the sink. Making sure the water was warm before scrubbing them clean.

I turned around to face Zacky.

"I am hungry, just not for food,"

I raised an eyebrow as he stepped closer to me.

He bent his head down close to mine. Close enough so I could feel his minty cool breath.

Eagerly he crushed his lips to mine, slipping his tongue in my mouth as they explored my mouth, he moaned when I bit his tongue softly. Damn that was hot. I wrapped my legs around him as he placed me on the counter, my hands trailed under his shirt, feeling his well defined abs and smooth soft skin.

After a while, out of breath, I pulled away gasping and hot.

My ringtone - "Blink 182 - All the small things" startled me. I hesitantly answered it. "Uh-hello?" I said.

"Sorry Dude, we just got a last minute call, we're going back on tour tommorrow. So I suggest you get your a$$ down here and pack pronto"

"Fück." I muttered and hung up.

Zacky gave me a questioning look.

"We're back on tour tommorrow..." I said sadly.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I'm gonna miss you babe. How long?"

"A month at the least, sometime it sucks being in a band," I sighed.

"...yeah, uh- come on, ill drop you off at your house on the way to work," he winked.

The car ride was silent.

When he pulled up I pulled him in for a longing deep kiss.

"I can't believe this. We just got together and now you have to leave me," he mumbled, pouting.

I kissed his lips again, "I'm sorry, I really am. Why dont you come with me?"

"I have work, and I doubt the guys would want me In the bus, it'd already be crowded."

Sighing, I nodded my head.

"Call me everyday though. Promise?"

"I promise," I pecked his lips once again. Feeling the coolness of the snakebites.

============================================================

I'm dissapointed with this chapter....oh well -_- it'll have to do.