I Don't Even Know Anymore....

I awoke with a start, leaping outa of bed and running straight for the shower.

Last night just seemed like a blur to me....Why should I care anyway?

First day of tour! Fans! Live music! Bands to meet! Its gonna be fucking awesome! I straightened and dried my hair, changing into sweats, a t-shirt and a hoodie. So to some people I may look depressed, but hey, sweats are a persons best friend when it comes to being comfortable...I grabbed my duffel bags, guitar and equipment down one by one to the front door. Heading to the kitchen I grabbed a banana and a glass of milk.

I remember when Alex fed me a banana on stage...those were some really good times...Shaking my head I downed my milk.

I got out my phone and tweeted.

"Tour starts today, woo! Excited as fuck, can't wait to meet all you fans! Who's coming?"

I smiled at the responses and locked the screen, looking at all the lazy asses zombie walking down the stairs.

"Where's Joeys band at? Yo Alex, call them" I heard Zach ask.

Joeys band? What?

I walked into the hallway, a confused look upon my face... "What do you mean, call 'Joeys' band? Why?"

They all looked at me.

"Oh, yeah, we were gonna tell you last night but you weren't home...one of the supporting acts couldn't make it on tour with us, so we invited their band to come last minute since we didn't have a choice."

I clenched my fists. Way to ruin my tour.

"Sorry dude we had no choice. Where else would we have gotten a band from last minute?"

"Okay," Was all I said. I heard a horn from outside, signalling that the tour bus was here.

Ignoring everyone around me, I tactfully grabbed my bags and headed out the door, onto the tour bus, claiming the bunk at the top. Which I stuck the label Jack on. Underneath I stook Zachs label. Usually me and Alex shared a bunk together, but obviously with me being a jealous cunt (Yeah, I admit. Alert the media) I can't even stand to look at him. I lay on my bed, sighing, pulling the curtain foward so I was in darkness.

He actually admitted his 'feelings' for me then went off to my boyfriend? What the fuck is even going on?

I'll have to end up talking to him anyway, the fans believe we're best friends, disappointing them is the last thing I wanna do.

I yawned. Fading into darkness just as I heard everyone clamber on, muffled voices.

--A few hours later--

I felt the bus slowing to a stop.

"20 minutes guys! Go stretch your legs!" The driver called.

I pulled the curtain and rolled over, falling off the bed on my back, moaning.

Rian laughed at me.

"Come on dude." He jerked his head towards the door.

"You go ahead, I'll catch up," I smiled. He shrugged and jogged off to catch up with the guys.

I slipped back on my converse and headed on over to the shops grab the shit I needed.

I got some gum and a shit loada red bull for the journey and a can of beer for now, just as I was walking out the store a short teenage girl with reddish hair approached me.

"Hello!"

"Hey" I forced a smile.

"You're jack from all time low!" She squealed.