Confess?

"Turn the lights off! Carry me home! Nananananananananana!" I heard my ringtone go off.

I forced my eyes open and reached over to grab my phone. Not bothering to look at the callers ID , I presses the green button.

"hewwkddddddj" I said groggily.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?"

I sat up immediatley, my head spinning. Clearing my throat slightly. "Um yeah. But thanks anyway, I guess I slept in?" I questioned. mentally slapping myself.

"Aww, I feel bad now-"

"Don't," I told him smiling to myself.

"I just wanted to come over and meet the guys, if that was alright..." Zackys voice trailed off.

"Absolutley. No problem. Come!"

He snickered on the other line.

"Okay, see you soon babe, love you,"

"Love you too," I replied and hung up.

I washed up and changed into a electric blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans and matching converse. Running

my hands through my hair just as I heard the doorbell ring.

"ILL GET IT!!!" I yelled and ran downstairs like a maniac. Nearly breaking my neck in a process.

"Hey," I breathed heavily, taking in his appearance. His long black hair was spiked up just like synyster gates...in fact he looked like an exact replica. Black jeans, tattooed body, black iron maiden top, black and white airwalk sneakers. Eyeliner slightly outlining his eyes.

"Uhh...Are you done checking me out,can I come in?" He asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Uhhh-Yeah," I stepped aside and motioned him inside.

"How do you even spike your hair up when its so long like that?" I asked.

"Blow Dry it backwards, hair wax and spray, if I need it." he winked.

"Aah," I nodded in understanding.

"So...?" He looked curious.

"Oh yeah- The living room is this way, the guys are probably-" I began, before being pinned to the wall, hard.

I gulped. "You know how long I've wanted to do this? Yet you keep blabbering on, didnt you feel like kissing me at all, when you left last night?" He murmured, his hand stroking my cheek. His lips traced my jaw, suddenly being replaced by his hot sweet lips. Tilting his head down to my shoulder, his warm lips travelled up my neck, kissing and biting softly on my soft spot as I gasped. Breathing heavily. Godamnit he hadn't even kissed me yet and I was already turned on.

He smirked at me, pointedly looking at my zipper.

"Fuçking stop it and kiss me already," I breathed. Grabbing his shirt to pull me even closer to hin.

Travelling his lips against my jaw he eagerly crashed his lips to mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck stepping foward slightly. As my tongue entered his mouth, his soft warm chocolatey tongue massaged mine, he groaned and pushed me roughly back against the wall.

His hands went to the waistband of my jeans pushing them down slightly.

"AAAAAH! MY EYES! MY EYES! MY EYES!" I heard Rian screaming. Pulling away slightly we both turned to look at Rian who was now covering his eyes.

The rest of the guys followed him out of the living laughing at Rian. Raising their eyebrows.

"Oh my god! Scarred for life!" He yelped.

Freeing ourselves from eachother me and zacky cleared our throats nervously. We turned to look at Zach and alexs girlfriend who were amused, raising their eyebrows.

Alex was grimacing, looking away, was-that hurt in his eyes? I shook it off.

"Uh-Hey guys," Zacky saluted slightly with two fingers.

"Hey, I'm zach, you're zacky right?" Zach said smirking.

"Haha, yeah, nice to meet you," Zacky nodded. They talked amongst themselves for a while before he introduced himself to each of them.

We all went off to the living room. Zach and Zacky were really getting along deep in conversation about god knows what. I slouched on the couch lazily next to Alex who was having a serious debate with Rian about which movie was better. Toy Story or Finding Nemo.

It was so obvious. Neither. Home Alone tops it ALL off!

Alex's girlfriend had gone home. Since she had no more here clothes to wear. She would walk around naked. That is if she could.

I shivered at the thought.

"Hello! Earth to Barakat!" Alex waved a hand infront of my face.

"Huh?" I snapped out of thought and looked around, to see a now empty room. Well apart from Alex.

"Where'd everyone go?!"

"The pool, I don't know about you but its fuçking hot in here, come on- What were you thinking about?" He edged closer to me, putting an arm around the back of the couch behind my head.

We were alone.

I guess this would be the time to confront him.

"Alex, can I ask you a question?! I stumbled over my words, looking at his gentle cleanly shaven face.

"Sure buddy. Go ahead,"

I gulped, taking a deep breath.

"Why did you kiss me?"