The Date

Enjoy! My lovely Jalex sluts! xx

______________________________________________

Alex P.O.V

"Jack?" I asked the younger boy, who was currently eating a banana.

He glanced up at me as I tried to stifle a laugh. I glanced to the banana and back at Jack.Which caused him to burst out laughing, choking on it in the process.

Damn our kinky minds. And selves.

I waited for him to finish eating before I continued.

"Yes? My dear Alex?" He teased.

Making fun of the tone of voice I was using. Damn him.

"I want to take you on a date." I stated, smiling at his adorable face.

"About fucking time. When and Where?"

"Jack, if you wanted to go on a date...YOU could have asked ME." I pointed to myself, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged. "I thought I was the chick in the relationship. Look." He pulled his phone out to view the picture of prince Harry's wedding. Where there were our faces instead of theirs. Unfortunately for jack, he ended up in the wedding dress with the boquet of flowers.

I laughed. "Alright then."

"Anyway be ready for 6. And wear something sexy."

"I'm always sexy." He pouted.

"I know, baby, you look sexy no matter what you wear. I'm just teasing you." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my neck, I locked my arms around his small waist to lift him up onto the kitchen counter, then pulling him in for a kiss.

His perfect lips molded perfectly into my own, it started off gentle and sweet but then ended up getting hotter and hotter as our kisses became more eager.

He nibbled on my lip asking for entrance but I refused, teasing him a little, his warm hands glided up my warm shirt, making contact with my skin, up to my chest, pinching my nipple as I gasped in surprise. Jack then smirked into the kiss and brought his legs around my waist, pulling me further into him, and the counter. His tongue felt so good in my mouth as he explored my taste, taking this as a chance I lightly bit his tongue between me teeth and began sucking on it, my hormones going wild.

My hands began wildly tugging at his hair as he moaned loudly as we continued kissing eagerly like no tommorrow.

I was about to take his shirt off when somebody cleared their throat.

Matt, our tour manager.

"Geez guys! Don't suck your faces off in the kitchen! I don't want any orgy's splatted around on the counters." He shook his head, playfully glaring at us.

I leant my forehead close to Jack's as he hopped off the counter.

"Be ready for 6." I mumbled, pecking his lips once more.

I smirked as I brushed past Matt.

I heard him grumble something about "crazy hormonal teenagers" which made me smirk even wider.

Jack P.O.V

I couldn't understand what to wear, I felt like such a girl as I stumbled into my wardrobe, pulling things out, and throwing them onto the floor without a second glance. Why was this so hard?

In the end I'd decided on a pair of red skinny jeans, a green day t-shirt, and black converse. Throwing one of my many studded belts on to the bed I grabbed my clothes and a towel, heading to the bathroom to have.a shower.

~~~~~~~~~

Getting out, I towel dried myself off and slipped on my clothes. Muttering curse words in the process.

"Damn-these-bitchy-stupidass-ah, finally!"

Putting on skinny jeans after a shower is like hell. Believe me.

I headed back to my bedroom where I turned on the straightener and got out my hair gel, sprays and shit while it heated up. I blow dried my hair quickly and began straightening it till perfection.

Spiking up the blonde side of my hair I hairsprayed it, pleased with my appearance.

Checking the time on my phone I muttered a few curse words before spraying myself with some 'Chanel de bleu' cologne and slipped on my belts. Grabbing my small black hoodie I threw it on leaving it open.

Slipping my phone in my pocket I got there just in time to see Alex walking through the door. Looking very sexy, may I add.

White ripped skinny jeans followed by a black sum41 shirt, checkered vans and a leather jacket. His pink volumised to perfection.

"Ready to go?" He asked, I nodded. Grabbing his hand, heading out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating dinner at a posh restaurant alex suggested we go out clubbing for a while and 'have some fun' so I reluctantly agreed. Shrugging off the bad thoughts making their way into my mind.

Not too long after we'd pulled up near the club, the flashing multicolored lights were all visible from the outside as there were many windows around the top of the building.

We headed inside and grabbed a few drinks at the bar before Alex pulled me onto the dancefloor, grinding against me hard, I wrapped my arms around his waist dancing in sync to the music. Luckily we were mostly sober, so we had a good idea on what we were doing.

After a few hours at the club, Alex and I were beyond hormonal, as Matt said previously. We were acting like a bunch of hormonal teenagers who couldn't keep their hands off eachother.

Heading back home I threw open the front door which wasn't even locked. Silly us.

(A/N This part gets a little hot. Fair warning.)

Heading up the stairs and into the bedroom Alex stripped me of my clothes as I did his. Crashing his lips to mine and I eagerly opened my mouth letting him get a taste of me as my hands went to the waistline of his boxers, teasing him slightly.

I gasped as he grabbed me through my boxers, rubbing my shaft up and down as I gasped.

"Fasterrr. Oh alexxx." I couldnt help it as a moan escaped my lips. I somehow managed to rip his boxers off, flipping us over so I was straddling him; I wrapped my hands around him as I kissed the inside of his thigh.

"Fuck. Jack. Suck me off already." Alex whimpered. Getting more turned on by the second.

When I didnt, he arched his hips as he begged.

"Please." He gripped the bedsheets tighter. I finally gave in and began sucking him off. His hands trailed to my head steering my head the way he wanted to, he finally arched my back one more time as he released into my mouth.

Alex lay there, gasping, sweaty, looking hotter than ever. I got the lube and prepared him, sticking a finger in, two, three, stretching him open so it wouldnt hurt as much.

I positioned myself at his entrance, teasing him slightly once again, his legs wrapped around me.

"Fuck me already, Jack." He gasped, digging his nails into my back making me whimper in pleasure.

Without a second thought I thrusted into him slowly, his moans got louder and louder begging me to go faster.

I thrust into him once more before we both released together. Muttering our 'I love you' 's before collapsing.

Best. Date. Ever.