Lets Get Wasted

Chris.

Id slept with Chris.

Zackys bandmate.

My boyfriends best friend.

I stumbled on over to the bathroom. Quickly showering and letting my muscles relax. Getting rid of the stale smell of alcohol. Ignoring the murderous headache I was getting I blow dried and straightened my hair.

I cleanly shaved the stubble off of my face and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I picked out a pair of random jeans and a white 'jagck' t-shirt.

Slipping my socks on I went downstairs to see cans of beer and bottles of vodka lying around everywhere.

The table flpped over and Zacky leaning against the wall, passed out, a bottle of vodka in his hand.

Aww. I walked up to him, leaning down on one knee. Shaking him slightly his eyes opened.

"Whaaaaa-" He groaned. Shoving his hair back.

"Zacky, go shower, you stink." I murmured.

After waking everybody else up gently, they all came down the stairs looking like lifeless zombies, but decent enough.

I began picking up bottles as Alex and Rian flipped the table to its normal position.

"So, why the fuck was I naked this morning?!" Chris exclaimed as we all sank down on the couch after freshening up the house.

"Dude, we were all wrecked last night, how do we know, you may have stripped or something." Joey sighed, laughing.

"How are YOU not hungover?" Alex whined.

Joey shrugged. "I'm the special one. I hardly get hungover no matter how much I drink,"

"Lucky shit," We all muttered under our breaths.

"But hey jack! You look fresh dude." Rian said.

"Yeah well there's something called a showering and shaving. You should try it." I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Your stubbles gone! Aw! He looks like a teenager again!" Zach cooed as we all laughed.

"Way to make someone feel old!" I huffed.

"No-dudes I woke up in someones bed, naked. Were there any girls here last night by any chance?" Chris wondered frowning.

Geez, he was still hanging onto that! Oh my god let it go, please! I silently hoped in my mind.

"Nope. It was just us." I said quickly. I hope I didn't look as paranoid as I felt inside. I shivered at the thought of Zacky being mad at me. Leaving me. Will he still want to be with me after this? I could feel tears threatening to come loose. I blinked quickly.

"Jack, what's wrong? You don't look so well." Zacky asked, concerned.

"He looks paranoid." Alex murmured.

I shook my head quickly, a little too quickly.

"I'm gonna get a drink," I muttered, standing up and heading to the kitchen. But Zacky stopped me. Pushing me back on the couch.

"Jack, what the fucks wrong?" Zacky asked. Frowning now. Hovering over me.

"Nothing!" I protested, but they wouldn't take it for an answer.

After a few minutes of pointless arguing. I gave in. I took a deep breath.

"MeandChrisslepttogether." I muffled. Looking at the leather of the couch, avoiding eye contact.