Umm...HELP!!!

He just stared at me.

"You wanted me to,"

"But I'm gay Alex, you're-you're straight, a normal straight friend would not just kiss their gay best friend just cause-"

He silenced me by softly pressing his lips to mine.

"Jack, I'm sorry I kissed you and ran off earlier. Its just- I wanted to know for sure."

I blinked confused.

"Know what?" I asked.

When he didn't reply, I asked again. He cupped my face with his hands.

"Jack, I-"

We were interrupted by Rian calling our names.

"Hey fat asses! Get off the couch and join us in the pool!"

I stood up, holding a hand out to Alex to help him off the couch.

"We're having this conversation later Alex, we need to get this shit straight." I said seriously. Looking into his deep brown eyes.

I ran to the back yard where the pool was and stripped off to my boxers.

"Woo! Free strip show!" Zacky yelled punching the air. His hair was now flat against his face. His eyeliner was still amazingly in place. His beautifully colored tattooed body standing out.

We all laughed and I stepped back a few metres. Running and jumping into the pool I yelled "CANNON BALL!"

We all blasted music as we chilled for an hour or so.

"Jack, come here," Zacky murmured. I swam up to him. He engulfed me In a deep passionate kiss and wrapped his leg around my waist. I held onto his leg and kissed back eagerly. Slipping my tongue into his mouth.

"DUDES! PDA MUCH? IF I WERE A POLICE OFFICER ID ARREST YOU!"

Ignoring them, Zacky dunked underwater, pushing me down with him continuing the kiss. Biting down on my tongue. I wrapped one arm around his ass squeezing it slightly.

Rising to the surface we took a breath in of air.

I could feel the akwardness around us.

"That enough PDA for you?" Zacky broke the silence grinning evily.

"Dude! I just had to watch live gay porn!" Rian cried.

"No one told you to watch!" I exclaimed trying to keep my laughter in.

"That's the second time today!! Come on dude, havent I seen enough? I get it. You have sexual urges." he said. Looking away.

I felt my face flush bright red.

"Aww! He's blushing!" Zach said. Laughing harder.

"Come on. Lets get inside. We're getting kinda wrinkly."

We all headed inside to dry up and get dressed. I threw my towel at zackys face, unluckily he caught it smirking at me.

Everyone slouched down onto the couch, Alex turned the xbox on for a game of COD: Modern Warfare 3.

After hours of arguing and swearing I turned it off. They all groaned.

"Why did you have to cheat?" Alex pouted.

"Hey! You were the one who gets distracted, that was not cheating at all!" Zacky protested, shoving him slightly.

"Was too! I demand a rematch!"

Oh god, not another rematch.

"Yeah! Lets do this biatch!" Zach high fived Zacky and they turned it back on. Damn. They turned out to be great friends. I sat in Zackys lap fiddling with his hair as I watched his amusing facial expressions focusing on the game so seriously.