Lust [Contains Mature Content]

"Jack," Josh moaned as I got on.my knees and took his incredibly long member into my mouth. Covering it with my spit I explored the taste of him.

My head bobbed back and forth as I deep throated his soft member into my mouth, my teeth grazed it slightly making him gasp loudly, his hands clenched my head tightly, tugging on my hair.

"Jack, I'm gonna......" I felt the burst of something slimy overtake in my mouth. Squeezing my eyes shut I swallowed hurriedly.

Freeing myself I stood up, running my hands up his stomach and bare chest. Bringing my mouth to his nipple....Just before I could taste it Josh agressivley shoved me back onto the bed, brushing our members together, he trailed his tongue around my belly button bringing it further down to my member. I moaned his name as his warm tongue slid across my member. Biting down on it softly.

"Josh." Another moan escaped my lips, I bucked my hips.

I gasped loudly as I released, the sound of Josh grimacing made me smirk.

"That stuff tastes horrible!" He wiped his mouth in disgust.

I smirked and brought my lips to his, slipping my tongue in and letting it explore every inch of his mouth.

Meanwhile I slipped my fingers into him as he gasped. Pulling away slightly.

"Do you want to?" I asked desperately, hoping he'd say yes.

"Fuck me, Jack." I grinned against the kiss, pushing him down onto the bed as I clambered on top of him, sweaty and gasping. Teasing at the entrance of him. I ran my hands down his bare back rapidly. Aching to touch him more. I slowly slid myself into him as Josh winced slightly, wrapping his arms tighter around my neck.

"Yes.." Josh groaned. I sloppily planted my lips on his, he bit and sucked on my bottom lip as I groaned, sliding myself deeper into him.

His moans got louder as what I assumed the pain turned into pleasure. I grinded into him.

"....Harder!" Josh gasped dazely.

=After a while=

We collapsed onto the bed, locked in eachothers embrace..

We were all sweaty and panting.

"I'm showering in the morning." I said wrapping my leg around him.

"Round Two. You're bottom next Jack." Josh mumbled before his breathing turned slow.