Feelings, Lust and Passion...

"...Be mine." I mumbled.

"Huh? What?" He asked, smirking.

"I want you to be mine..." I said unsure.

"Your what?" He teased, smiling now.

I squirmed from his grip and lay on him, so we were now nose to nose.

"My boyfriend."

I tilted my head, cupped his gentle face with my hands and pressed my lips gently to his..Pecking him, but letting my lips linger longer than necessary.

He frowned and I shrank away. Rubbing my neck. "I'm sorry, I should've-" I began to say but he roughly cupped my face and kissed me sweetly. His wet lips moistoning mine immediatley. I smiled and kissed him back eagerly, he gently took me by the waist and somehow flipped us around so he was on top, straddling me. My hands travelled to his hair tugging at it as he let out a groan. Flicking my tongue on his bottom lip he opened his mouth and gladly let me in, his tongue massaged mine as I couldn't help but let out a moan. His warm hand travelled underneath my shirt leaving a trail of tingles.

Pushing his hair away from his face I gazed into his beautiful deep brown eyes, I buried my face into the the crook of his neck biting and sucking softly. "Jack." He gasped as I bit down on his soft skin harder. Pulling away I began tugging his shirt over his head I explored his body as he did mine, I gulped as he took my shirt off, my cheeks heating up.

"You're perfect Jack. Don't be shy." He murmured into my ear, nibbling on my ear lobe.

I smiled. Those were the type of words I wanted to hear, it made me feel good.

I pushed his lips back to mine and I could feel him smiling as I deepened the kiss.

I froze slightly as Josh began to unbuckle my jeans. When he'd noticed he looked at me sympathetically. "Too far?" He asked.

I shook my head, signalling him to go on as I ran my hands over his broad shoulders and down his pale smooth back. I gasped in shock as he took hold of my member through his boxers.

"I've never done this before." I whispered.

"Neither have I. But I kind of have an idea." He winked, pushing his tongue into my mouth and stroked me slowly. I moaned in pleasure, biting down on his tongue, who knew this could feel so good?

"I love it when you do that," Josh murmured in between kisses.

I began to unbuckle his jeans, tugging them off and took a deep breath as I slipped my hand inside, he gasped as my cold hand stroked his long warm hard on.

"Excited much?" I asked him.

"Only for you." He winked sexily.

I moaned his name as he stroked faster, actually slipping his hands into my boxers this time as I followed.

"Jack." He moaned, grinding into me.

"Josh-" I moaned loudly at the contact, placing my hands on his hips.

I was about to flip Josh over onto his back when we got interrupted-

"JOSHYYY! WE HAVE A PARTAY TO GET TO TONIGHT." I heard the sound of Dan storm onto the bus and the thud of footsteps from the others.

"T-Text me the address, uh. I'll be there in a bit!" Josh called, laying flatly on top of me.

I tried hard not to blush but I couldn't control it, I was literally a tomato as his bare body was pushed up against mine.

"Alright. See you soon Joshy boy!" Dan called and I heard a few shuffling movements before the door banged shut.

I pecked Josh's lips once again before beggining to get some new clothes out of my bag and slip them on. I got ripped black jeans, a motley crue t-shirt and converse.

"So uhh. When are you going home?" Josh asked sadly, pulling out a new pair of jeans.

He chuckled at what i believed was my GET LOW boxer shorts.

All Time Low merchandise.......yep.

"I think I'll stay for some of the tour, I'm miles from home. It's bound to take days. Plus I want to see you perform." I shrugged.

Suddenly being pinned up against the wall I was attacked my his lips once more.

"Yeah, so...You coming to that party?" He asked, winking. Straddling my leg, pinning my arms to the wall.

I nodded and pecked his nose, he backed away from me, grinning.

"Shall we?" I held my hand out to him.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah." Taking my hand we hopped off the bus.

"I hope you know I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off you in those jeans." Josh murmured, his hot breath on my neck.

I snorted, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Fine with me." I wrapped my arm around his waist. So his hip bumped with mine.

"Bump!" I bumped his hip with mine,causing him to stumble to the side.

"Bump back at ya." Josh winked sending me flying onto the floor.

"No fair! That was too hard!" I pouted, brushing off my jeans.

"Yeah yeaaah." He waved me off. Checking his phone for what I assumed was the address.

===================¢=====================

I wasn't completely wasted, but lets say I was drunk enough to dance like a hoe.

No, not the gardening tool...the other hoe. The whore hoe.

"One! Two! Three!" The crowd around the bar chirped at the band members raced downing shots.

I stumbled over to the bar, to see Josh, grabbing him, I pulled him to the dance floor. Downing my bottle of blueberry vodka as I did so. He snaked his arms around my waist and spun me around, pulling me tightly towards him, my back pressed against his chest. He kissed down my neck towards my shoulder as I moaned, yet the loud music covered it up quickly. Smiling, I felt the alcohol finally setting in as I grinded against him roughly. "Youre better than a girl..." Josh slurred into my ear. Nipping at it smoothly.

"I hope that's a compliment." I giggled and hicupped.

"Oh it is. My Jacky."

He spun me back around to face him and crushed his lips to mine. Moving in sync I wrapped my arms around him and slipped my tongue into his mouth. He hooked my leg tightly around his waist and groaned as our members shifted against each other through our jeans.

He bit down on his tongue as my hands travelled down his back to squeeze his ass, he groaned. Not long after he hitched my leg tighter around his small waist and tightly squeezed my ass back.

Damn. That turned me on for sure.

"Lets take this somewhere else." I muttered.

Throwing Josh over my shoulder he squirmed as I stumbled out of the club.