What Da Fuq Gurllll?

Zach P.O.V

I gently smiled at Alex as I met up with him that afternoon. Giving him clothes to change into. While he cleaned himself up I listened to the doctor as he gave me the medicines he had prescribed alex.

Thats it. Hes finally coming home, back to us, I got him into the car buckled up and put the key in the ignition, starting the engine, turning on the cd player, and began driving.

The music began playing.

"Manage me, i'm a mess...."

"Alex?" I nudged him slightly.

"Yeah?" He looked up at me innocently.

"This is you, singing. All Time Low. It was one of your favourite songs...you know..." I explained, smiling at him for a second before turning my attention back to the road.

Alex went quiet for a moment.

"It was mine and jacks song right?" He whimpered out.

Was he regaining his memory? My eyes widened. Thank god.

"Yep." I agreed.

"He-He-That was the song we played at that concert at Warped a few years ago, after we first kissed!" Alex exclaimed, he sounded like such a child right now, I couldnt hold back me grinning childishly.

"Yeah Alex! You're memories are coming back!" I reached and squeezed his hand comfortingly as I pulled up before the house.

"We're here." I said, stating the obvious.

Jack P.O.V

Alex was meant to be coming home today, but I wasnt there to welcome him like I was meant to, instead I was stuck in this jail cell, sobbing away like the wimp I was. Surrounded by mostly harsh guilty prisoners who showed no sympathy, kindness.

I played with my fingers, interlocking them with the other as I thought about Alex more.

His beautiful face, soft silky smooth hair, slightest bit of stubble which made him look sexy, soft warm lips that I got a taste of at every concert.

And the worst thing was, he doesnt remember any of our Jalex time happening. The cuddles, the small kisses, the movies, the dancing, he'd forgotten it all.

He'd forgotten the love he held for me. The love I'd held for him. Our relationship was destroyed and all it took was one push down the stairs, a crime I was accused of.

Rian P.O.V

I heard the front door slam shut as I hurried downstairs to where Zach and Alex were making some small talk.

"Alex! Hey!" I smiled at him, giving him a friendly hug which he gladly returned, muttering back a 'hello rian'

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better I guess, my memory is slowly returning," Alex spoke gently, I nodded in approval as I pulled away from the hug.

We walked into the living room and slouched back onto the couch, turning on the tv and sitting in silence.

After a few minutes, I decided I couldnt hold it in and sighed heavily.

"Zach, can I talk to you?" I turned to face him, his expression fixed onto the screen, but I could tell he wasnt interested at all, his eyes were rock hard, cold and solid. No sense of emotion.

He turned his head towards me and nodded as if to say 'Go ahead'.

"Alone." I pressed on the word, jerking my head over to the lobby. He nodded hesitantly and got up, muttering a mini explanation to Alex, telling him we'll be back in a few.

"So...uh...what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Zach asked quietly.

He was always so quiet, even quieter lately, with the whole drama thing going on, the tension was killing me, everyone else too, I bet.

"So how are we going to sort this shit out Zach? We need to get Alex and Jack back together and get Zacky the hell away from us. Ever since he's stepped into our lives there's been chaos left right and center-"

"There was chaos before, Rian. You just couldn't see the tension."

"What?" I asked, confused. What is he on about??

"Jack has liked Alex for years, though Alex was always caught up in his silly love life with his girlfriend which he broke off a while ago. Then when Jack brought Zacky along, Alex was hurting. Jack was trying to forget Alex at that point knowing he would never have him." Zach explained.

How could I miss all of this? "What are you, some kind of secret agent alien thingy majiggy who spies into peoples brains? Holy shit you're an alien!" I exclaimed. Words sliding off my tongue like silk.

Zach laughed at that, it came out as a snicker but thats Zach for you right?

"Geez Rian, you always know how to make somebody feel better. Even if you don't mean to. Don't know what I'd do without you, man." Zach pulled me into a hug, literally squishing me, damn you muscular thing.

"Dude you're squishing me." I gasped out, i heard that snicker again and his grip loosened, so it was more comfortable.

"So what have you got planned? What do we do?" I mumbled into his shoulder. If i get drool on this it'll be his fault for hugging me first anyway. Maybe I'll get to keep the shirt, I'm running out anyway, hah, should stop throwing shirts at fans. But hey, stripping in front of thousands of people is fun.

"Remember Chris, Joey and Brian? Zackys band. We can do something. File complaints. Some witness's. We'll figure something out anyway. Without anyone by Zacky's side he'll be screwed."

"How do you know they'll take our side?" I asked, probably leaving a trail of spit on his shirt. Yeah I cant keep it in my mouth, wait- not like that. I meant drool. I can keep it in my pants though...sometimes.

"They're good people. They trust us. Just trust me Rian." His breath hitting my skin slightly, I held in a shiver.

I began patting his back awkwardly, well what could I do. I'm not much of a hugger...

Neither is Zach

...I think.

"Are you two a couple too?!" Alex's squeal filled the silence.

I pulled away quickly.

"No man! I'm totally straight!" Zach and I both blurted, then laughing again.

"Aww but you looked so lovey dovey couple-ey then! Muttering to eachother caught in an embrace!" I swear Alex's eyes twinkled.

"Alex dude-are you high?" I asked, walking up to him and slapping his cheek lightly.

"Noooooope." He laughed. Covering his mouth, scratching his head and walking back into the living room, muttering something about needing a shave and beards....eh?

I raised an eyebrow at him as he casually walked back into the living room.

...Okayy then....

"Must be the medicine." Zach interrupted my thoughts, shrugging at me.

"Probably." I replied, looking to where Alex was just standing.

Like seriously? Me and Zach...A couple? He has a girlfriend and is straighter than a pole.

Heh. Keep dreaming.....

'Yes rian keep dreaming' the voice at the back of my head echoed.

"Shut up you!" I blurted accidentley. "Not you! The voice in my hea-argh nevermind. I'm going for a drive. See ya." I babbled.

I'm so awkward. I slammed my head against the steering wheel, muttering an 'ow' afterwards, before I reversed out the driveway.

Oh my bloody Cock turtles.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

OMG WHAT IS THIS. ZIAN MAWSON??

OR RACH DERRICK?

OR ZIAN DERRICK?

K BAI COMMENT K? LOVE YOU