Who Have I Become?

For once I didn't even have a hangover, so I was quite chirpy actually, after changing into a white t-shirt, jeans and a sleveless denim jacket I headed down to the stages where the rest of the bands were due to perform for the next few days...meeting up with Zach, Rian, Joey and Chris on the way, we walked lazily, hands shoved in pockets, small talk.

I took out a smoke and put it in my mouth, cursing as I couldnt find my lighter, I patted all my pockets, digging my hand in to double check.

Literally reading my mind, Chris put the lighter close to my face lighting it for me, his warm fingers grazing my cheek slightly.

"Since when do you smoke?" Rian asked me. I took it out of my mouth, holding It between my 2 fingers.

I shrugged, not bothering to answer, I didn't even have an answer for that one. They both just gave me a weird look and shrugged it off. Chris smirked.

"Don't worry, they'll get used to it. Its just new to them," He nudged me, muttering in my ear. I smiled as a thank you. We headed to the venue and I grabbed my guitar

"Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack!" Someone called. I turned around to see Taylor York running up to me at full speed tackling me in a hug. I nearly fell backwards in the process.

"Yo buddy! Chill out!" I slapped him on the back playfully.

He pulled away and grinned at me. Flashing his perfect white teeth.

"Anyways, hi. Lets go soundcheck ho."

"Yeahh sure." I agreed and followed him over to see Jake Pitts and Andy from Black Veil Brides, Ben Bruce and Danny worsnop from asking alexandria and Josh Francheski.

"Uhh...I better catch up with the rest of my band, we need a last minute rehearsal.

"Rehearse with us man! We're just warming up." Ben said, tuning his guitar.

"Nah, Id better get back to my band..." I trailed off but Taylor grabbed my shoulder and shoved me and my guitar to the spare seat..........

Next to Josh. I averted my eyes from his gaze. "Okay, lets do pretty woman, who knows this song?!" Danny stood up, punching the air.

"The almighty Ben Bruce!" Ben stood up kissing his guitar, sloppily may I add, leaving a little wet patch.

"I'm singing with Danny!" Josh stood up.

I laughed and played one of the songs I knew best with Ben.

"Pretty woman! Walking down the street! Pretty woman!" They both sang, I had to keep myself from bursting out laughing as Danny spun Josh around, ordering him to dance like a pretty woman.

^_~

After singing a few songs together, warming up to get ready to perform I headed to one of the Merch tents, buying funny ass wristbands, just as I walked back onto one of the back stages I was grabbed by the hand.

"RAAAAAAA-" I was about to scream rape when someone slapped a hand over my mouth, pinning me against the wall. Opening my eyes slowly I saw the handsome face of Josh, his hair messily shoved away from his eyes, stuck up roughly.

"Uh-H-hi?" I stammered.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?" He demanded, his face scrunching up in confusion.

"I'm-I'm not ignoring you," I lied, not looking into his rich brown eyes.

"Liar. What did I do?"

I sighed heavily, this is going to ruin another friendship.

"Look-just please-dont flip out on me okay?"