Chapter Seven: Secrets

Piss Boy
Chapter One: Secrets

SCOTT LOOKS up in a panic, seeing that his shirt is up, revealing scars that he seems to try and hide.

     He tries to get off of me but I have none of it, keeping my hands firmly on his back so that he can't get away. He looks up at me, tears in his eyes as he tries to wiggle and struggle out of my hold.

     "I don't care about your bruises. They show how strong you are, Scott," I whisper into his ear, hating the way he flinches when I try to caress his face.

     He presses his face into the crook of my neck, already calming down.

     "Do they hurt?" I ask, not wanting to touch the bruises if they cause him pain. He nods into my neck, making me sigh as I move my hands to his face.

ΠΠΠ

     I straddle Scott -- not in a sexual way, no -- sloppily kissing his forehead before making my way to his cheeks, nose, and then to his chin. He groans, his nose scrunching up cutely.

     Once he opens his eyes I chuckle, watching as he slowly begins to process things. I peck his cheek again before making my way into the bathroom to freshen up.

     After speeding through my shower I wear my gray skinnies with a black and red striped sweatshirt. I don't bother with my hair as I walk out of the bathroom, motioning Scott to go into the bathroom and get ready for the day.

     "We're going somewhere today," He nods, padding away to the bathroom as I watch him.

     After seeing more of Scott last night -- both visually and emotionally -- we seem to be closer. A bond is forming, and I'm sure he notices it.

     Once he's done in the bathroom I walk up to him, grabbing his small hand with my larger one. He looks up at me questioningly, but doesn't question it. He smiles instead, squeezing my hand as I begin walking with him to the kitchen.

     With my left hand I rub the back of my neck, looking at the stove and then to the fridge. How do you even make pancakes?

     "I-I can make it," Scott whispers, probably sensing my distress.

     "Thank you." I sigh, pecking Scott's nose. He lets out a small adorable laugh as he walks towards the counter. He retrieves the pancake mix and such, starting to whisk things. I press my chin atop his shoulder, watching as he stirs.

     I turn my head to Scott's neck, feeling him shiver as my breath hit his neck. My hands hang on loosely to his waist, thoughtful of the bruises that litter his skin. I poke out my tongue, tracing a line up his neck and to his jaw as my eyes fluttered close.

     He stops what he's doing, setting the mixing bowl into the counter too before turning around in my arms. I move the stuff aside, instead placing Scott's fragile form onto the shelf. He doesn't object to anything as I start peppering his jaw with kissed, making my way to his lips.

     I kiss at the corner of his lips, making him tighten his legs around me. Smiling and lightly pressed my lips to his, I become happier when he presses his soft lips harder against mine and tilts his head.

     I groan out of disappointment as Scott removes his hands from my neck, instead placing them on my chest to push me away.

     "Breakfast isn't m-me," he says, eyes twinkling and lips a dark pink.