The News

Clara P.O.V

I woke up with warm sunshine greeting my face. Ninetales decided to stay outside just for a night, not that I'm complaining. It's painful waking up to a Flamethrower on the face. Today we're going to finish unpacking everything we've brought. I can still see 4 boxes lying in my room that have all my belongings in it.

Well, so much for a relaxing day I guess...

"Clara!" my mom yelled.

"Yes mom?"

"Aren't you gonna come down for breakfast? I made your favorite!"

Awesome! "Be right there mom!"

I opened the balcony doors and stared at the huge garden.

~Good Morning~, I said through my aura.

I got a bunch of good mornings as a response.

I bolted down the stairs with Ninetales not so far behind. When I arrived, it smelled like bacon and eggs.

Yuuuuuuuummmmm.

"Good morning Clara," my mother said while cooking. "Eat your eggs before they get cold."

"Aye aye captain!" she chuckled.

After a long moment of silence, my mother decided to break it.

"Clara, I believe you know why we're here, right?"

"Of course I do. It's for me to learn more about Pokémon. You wouldn't shut up about it. But I really don't know why, though. I mean, I already know how to attend
my Pokémon and stuff. That's one of the reasons I'm a huge celebrity..."

"I know darling, but do you know how you're gonna learn even more about them?"

"In a journey," I simply replied. My mom was silent after that.

"No sweetie..." The suspense is killing me.

"Mom, just tell me!"

"Sweetheart, the reason why we're here is that I found a school, here in Kanto. I contacted the school and asked for additional information. After a while, I decided to make you a student in that school."

I just stared. Me, in a school? I don't have time for that! Being a Champion has its own perks you know! Well... There's no turning back now, so I might as well ask my mom about this school she SO very liked...

"So," I started, "what's the name of the school?"

"It's called Kurama High School. The principal's called... Hmmmm, I'll leave that as a surprise!"

I eyerolled and said, "You and your surprises. Is there anything else you wanna tell me?"

"I'll leave the rest for you to find out tomorrow."

"Okay then. Just one more thing. When do I start?"

"You start tomorrow."

Wait. WHAT? Tomorrow? There are so many things I need to do! I need to go shopping, exploring, and I also need to unpack! What about my Pokémon? Will they be okay?

I jumped from my seat and left my plate in the sink. I thanked my mom and went outside. I still can't get over how HUGE this garden is. I began walking when all of a sudden I saw a man. Why is he here? I reached him and looked at his appearance. He was tall and had brown, spiky hair. His skin was tan. He was wearing an orange vest over a green shirt and he paired it with some grayish pants and blue sneakers.