Party Plans

Clara P.O.V

Today's another day in hell. After yesterday's sudden event, and from endless hours of uncontrollable sobbing, my eyes looked red. Some makeup should be able to hide my puffy eyes.

I stood up from my comfy bed and made my way to my gigantic closet. Today was kind of breezy and cold, so I decided to go with a sweater and some sneakers.

 Today was kind of breezy and cold, so I decided to go with a sweater and some sneakers

I let my hair down as I was very lazy to do anything with it. I sat down in front of my mirror and put on some makeup. I went with a natural makeup look to avoid confusion with my friends as I normally don't wear any. Today was going to be a day full of gossip. So excited.

I went downstairs with Ninetales by my side and smelled the scent of freshly baked bacon. I ate quicker than usual and reached my garden. I retrieved Dragonite, Garchomp, Togekiss, Glaceon, and Salamence to their PokéBalls. I waved goodbye to my other Pokémon and ran outside only to be greeted with the warm rays of the sun.

I was so caught up with the sunshine, I didn't notice Ash reach me. When I did notice him, he was already in front of me. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey Clara. Fancy seeing you here," he smirked.

"Seriously? We live right in front of each other!" I laughed. He laughed as well until he asked, "Do you need a ride?"

He took out a PokéBall from his belt and released the eager Pokémon that was waiting inside. It was none other than Charizard. He unleashed a mighty roar that made my hair blow and flapped its wings harshly. An average girl would've shreaked at the sight, but I wasn't any average girl. In fact, I stretched out my hand and gently patted Charizard's head. He let out soft grunts and snuggled farther, asking for more. Ash was just staring wide-eyed, clearly not expecting my reaction. "What do you say?" he asked.

I looked at Charizard and gave him a sad look. "You look really strong Charizard, and it would be an honor to ride you, but I already promised someone else for a ride."

I stepped back from Charizard and grabbed a PokéBall from my own belt. I released my own dragon type Pokémon and it let out its potent cry. Charizard eyed my Pokémon with jealousy, and I laughed as I rode the orange Pokémon.

"You see, I promised Dragonite I would let him take me to school today," I laughed. "Maybe next time, Charizard."

He nodded sorrowfully and motioned its trainer to get on its back. Then, Charizard's face lightened up and told me ~What about a race?~

I took the challenge without hesitation and prepared Dragonite.

"3!" Ash started.

"2!"

"1!"

"GO!" we both yelled. Dragonite and Charizard immediately took off, with Dragonite on the lead. Dragonite is one of my fastest flying types', so for Charizard to catch up was quite impressive. Dragonite dived in the air, doing all kinds of tricks while Charizard was far behind. Ninetales was hanging on to her life, not willing to let go. We landed on the school's front yard with a loud WHOOSH. Everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at me, obviously confused. All the bewilderment was cleared when Ash landed behind me and scoffed. We both complimented our Pokémon and returned them to their balls.