Christmas Gloom

This chapter includes a lot of cursing :p

Clara P.O.V

Days, weeks, and months have passed, and Ash hasn't talked to me for that time. Dawn, Iris, and May have started dating their respective crushes, and Misty's been hanging out with Red. The only person that is forever alone is me. What a wonderful life.

Today is the last day before Christmas Break. We won't be coming back until January, not that I'm complaining. Normally, I would start planning and organizing the Leagues' date and all that matter. It's a whole bunch of work, but I really enjoy it. During the planning, I'm able to catch up with all the ex-Champions such as Steven, Lance, Cynthia, Alder, and Diantha, and they're a huge help.

Right now I am located in my closet, trying to figure out what to wear. I eventually decided on this:

I styled my hair in a a twisted crown and pinned it on the back of my head

I styled my hair in a a twisted crown and pinned it on the back of my head. I bolted downstairs and rushed outside. I picked the same team I chose when the party took place, which consisted of Rapidash, Lucario, Diancie, Decidueye, and Swampert, but I replaced Diancie with Raichu. Ninetales was forcing me to hurry up, so I quickly ate my breakfast and sped out the door. 

I released Rapidash, and I rode her to school. Once we got to our destination, I returned her to the PokéBall and I entered the school with Ninetales by my side. I was trying to find my friends, but they're probably with their boyfriends. I was about to give up, but then I heard a ruffling sound coming from the end of the hallway. Being a little, curious girl, I decided to investigate the sound. Little did I know, what I'd find would crush my heart.

Every step I took increased my heartbeat. I didn't know what to expect. What if it was a murderous Pokémon? A robber? A thief?

But what I saw was even worse than my absurd theories.

In front of me was Ash making out with another girl. Not just any girl, but Serena out of all people. Serena! I had no problem if Serena was kissing Ash forcefully, but what broke my heart was seeing him kiss back.

My head started spinning and my breath hitched. My heart was slowly breaking, and my eyes formed heartsick tears. Pain gradually overtook me, and my mouth let out an anguished sob. Ash and Serena must have heard me, as they broke their kiss to see who had made the sound. Serena rolled her eyes and bit Ash's jaw. Ash didn't respond as he was processing what happened. 

I didn't let him speak as I ran away, heartbreak coming once again.

Ash P.O.V 

I was walking through the school hallways reluctantly as I was scared to bump into Clara. Yes, I have been avoiding her ever since I confessed, but I don't know why. Pikachu was on my shoulder, scolding me and telling me I was a coward. And I have to say, I am.