School Drama

Clara P.O.V

May, Iris, Dawn and I sat down at a table. I looked at them, anger clearly showing in my eyes. It was obvious those girls were hiding something, and I will not move until they tell me.

"So, does someone care to explain?" I angrily asked.

"Well, um..." May started.

"You know what? Why don't we start explaining how this school's hierarchy works?" Dawn nervously offered. May and Iris nodded their heads in agreement. To be honest, they never did explain how it works, so I also agreed.

"You see that table over there?" Dawn pointed to a table that consisted of four people that all wore glasses. "Those are the nerds. The blonde one with the jumper is Clemont, the girl with the blonde hair and crazy hat is Bianca, they guy with the creepy style is Cheren, and the guy with green hair is Conway," she shivered when he said his name.

"And you see that one over there?" Iris pointed to a table that had kind of a creepy aura surrounding it. "Yeah, um, they are known as the 'Emos'. The guy with long, green hair is N. Weird name, I know. The other guy with light, green hair is Trip and the other kid with purple hair is Paul."

What is up with all these green-haired kids?

"And you see those girls over there?" she angrily said. "Those are the 'popular girls'. They consist of Ursula" -gag-, "Miette" -gag-, "Misty" -gag-, "and, the worst of all, Serena" -huge gag-.

"They are the meanest girls you could ever imagine. Just because they think they're so beautiful and rich, doesn't mean they really are. Seriously, have they ever seen themselves in a mirror?" Dawn butt in.

Ninetales and I both laughed before I turned my head to a table that consisted of 4 boys. One of them was none other than Ash, with Pikachu on his shoulder. Man, I really like that Pikachu...

"How about them?" I pointed to the table with my eyes.

In an instant, they all blushed and put their heads down. Ninetales and I glanced at each other and shrugged.

"Well, those guys are the popular guys," Dawn started. "They consist of... Gary...," she dreamily said. Piplup just sighed.

"...Barry..." Iris also said. Axew rolled his eyes.

"...Drew..." May stated. Her Torchic was just minding its own business.

"And Ash," I straightforward finished. "Something tells me you three have a crush on one of those guys. Mind telling me?" Oh, this was gonna be some juicy stuff.

"I like Gary..." Dawn whispered.

"I like Barry..." Iris muttered.

"And I like Drew..." May added.

My fangirl switch turned on and I started squealing. I think I scared some of the Pokémon. Oh well.

"OMA! Are you guys serious?" I managed to say.

"Yes, now SHUSH!" all of them yelled.

I backed down, happily dancing in my head. The bell rang not long after that, and we all packed our stuff to head to our next class.

"So what do you have now?" I asked.

"Right now I have Pokémon Battles with Professor Kukui," May said.