First League

Clara P.O.V

The Kanto League has come and gone. Professor Sycamore granted all of the students a week off for the League, as some are even competing in it. Ash had to attend to some Champion business, which in other words, he has to witness the whole League to give some comments. Stuff a Champion like me should do.

While the Kanto League was taking place, I was extremely busy planning the Johto League with Lance. Ever since our meeting, we came into agreement that every ex-Champion should make a reappearance. Lance was kind enough to notify Ash about it, so Green made a dramatic show regarding his comeback.

I told Professor Sycamore and all the other teachers I wasn't going to attend 6 weeks of school regarding the Leagues. Thankfully they all understood, and they gave me a special permission to miss class. Professor Elm said he'd sacrifice his class to watching the Johto League, and also asked me, "Won't everyone know who you are when the platform is raised?"

"It's a sacrifice that has to be made," I sighed and nodded. I thanked him after our little conversation and walked home, packing everything I will need for the Leagues; that includes my Champion outfit, all of my Pokémon, my personal necessities, and some pajamas as I'm going to be staying at the ex-Champions' houses for a while.

Since the first League is in Johto, I'll be staying with Lance for the week. Also for my little presentation, I'm going to be introducing the world to my Johto Pokémon, or at least the ones I caught in Johto. I believe some legendaries will enter the picture, but I'm not sure as they love to be pranksters sometimes.

Grabbing my Champion outfit and putting it on, I dashed down the stairs and kissed my mom goodbye. "See you in 6 weeks!" I said.

"I'm glad you're Champion and all," she cried, "but I don't like having to say goodbye to you and wait 6 weeks to see you. That's 1 month and a half!"

I nodded sadly. "I know, Mom. I promise I'll call."

"Okay, you promised. Now go and make those Leagues the best the world's ever seen!" she exclaimed happily.

I smiled before heading outside to return all of my Pokémon, 86 in total I believe. One by one they were retrieved, and sometimes they refused to enter it, but after a little reasoning, they'd agree and enter it willingly. Of course, Ninetales would murder me if I ever returned her, but that won't be a problem because I've lost her Pokéball.

After returning all of my Pokémon except Ninetales and Dragonite, I mounted the dragon with my trusty companion behind me. Dragonite didn't hesitate on blasting off, and soon enough, we were soaring through the sky like birds. The dragon loves to play pranks, so the ride was tough as he added some twists and turns. I was fine with it, but Ninetales was clawing Dragonite's back for her dear life.

We arrived safely to Johto, and I returned Dragonite to his Pokéball. We didn't go unnoticed as some civilians saw me walking down the streets with Ninetales, wearing my signature wardrobe. The people reached me and asked if I could take pictures and sign some autographs. I didn't want to appear rude, so I agreed and posed for pictures. In the end, I had to push them away as I was in a hurry. Of course I told them nicely, and luckily they understood I had to leave.

I arrives at Lance's house after 2 hours of non-stop walking. I was tackled to a hug when he opened, and he hurried me inside so I could get comfortable.

"How was the ride?" Lance asked as he sat down on a chair.

"It could've been better if Dragonite didn't twist and turn every now and then," I hissed, making sure Dragonite heard what I said through his PokéBall.