Training

Clara P.O.V

I was woken up by the chirps of my Pokémon. Today was Sunday, so I still have one day of free time. I haven't checked on the Pokémon Leagues, so why not check right now?

I sat down on my chair and reached my computer. I opened my mail and scrolled down my feed, ignoring all the spam and fan comments. My eyes eventually caught a particular name displaying on the screen, so I clicked it. It was a mail from Karen, Dark type Elite 4 member, notifying that I had no challengers in the Johto region. The same with the remaining regions.

Reason for why I have no challengers? The Elite 4 have gotten crazy strong to beat an overconfident trainer, but not as strong as I am.

I decided to take advantage of my day off and headed downstairs. Mom already made breakfast, and wrote a note telling me she wasn't there. Shrugging, I ate with Ninetales by my side. When we were done, we went outside (as always) and played with my Pokémon. I was thinking of training with Lucario and Greninja, so I asked both of them if they wanted to.

"Hey Lucario, Greninja?" I asked. I got two grunts in response.

"I was thinking of going to the battlefield and do some training in speed. What do you say?"

~It's been a while since our last training session. I'm in~ Greninja said. Lucario nodded.

"Great, what if we race there?" I taunted.

~We don't even know where it is. We'll just go with you in our PokéBall, and you'll release us when we get to our destination.~ Lucario said. I pouted and returned home. I went upstairs and reached my closet, thinking of what to wear today. I eventually decided on something warm, comfy, and sporty, like this:

 I eventually decided on something warm, comfy, and sporty, like this:

I let my hair down and wore my pink hat. I dashed outside to keep my two Pokémon from waiting any longer. I panted when I arrived, and both of my Pokémon laughed. I rolled my eyes and returned them to their corresponding PokéBall.

"Come on Ninetales. Maybe we'll get to work on your speed as well," I said.

Ninetales jumped from joy and in an instant, she was right beside me. I laughed at her actions and made my way towards the battlefields.

Ash P.O.V

I woke up due to Pikachu giving me a taste of his Thunderbolt. Turns out, my mom kindly asked my Pokémon to wake me up, and he happily complied. I tried to go downstairs, but I tripped and hit my face when I got to the bottom. Always happens.

Anyways, my mom made some bacon and eggs, yum. While I was eating my sixth plate, I looked at Pikachu and saw he was savoring his Ketchup as if there was no tomorrow. I laughed, but Pikachu didn't pay attention. I was satisfied when I finished my tenth plate of this holy food.