Chapter 17 - Will now.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!!!

Don't be a silent reader!

Happy reading (:

____________________

Oh God.

I thought that kiss in the rain and at the picnic was as good as it was going to get. But, I was so wrong . . .

Oh, man . . .

I'm walking back to my house and my mouth is on fire. Alyssa's mum was calling her from the garden and she had to go.

I spent about an hour there. I know it's not all about kissing. And I don't like her just because of that. I could kiss any girl I wanted. She's an amazing person and she's so innocent and cute and shy.

But I just wanna go back there and make out with her again and again. And I got some neck action in there as well. God, Alyssa can be one sexy woman.

I get inside the house and walk through the hall heading for the kitchen, passing a smirking Leila on the way.

"Nice lip gloss," she hisses.

Cursing, I go into the bathroom, rubbing my mouth. When I look in the mirror, there isn't anything there, and I didn't feel anything there.

She just said it to catch me out, to see what my reaction was.

Damn.

She knows now.

I go into the kitchen, to find my mum sat there reading.

"Hi, Will," she says with out looking up. "Where've you been?"

"Hanging out."

I go over to the sink and get some water.

"Who with?" she asks, interested.

I run a hand through my hair. "Uh, Alyssa."

"Didn't she used to go to your old school?" she asks me, putting her book down.

I take a long drink of the water, and then nod. I can still taste Alyssa in my mouth.

She raises her eyebrows. "You've been spending a lot of time with her. I remember she was a nice girl."

"Hmm."

"She was pretty too."

I sigh exasperatedly. "Mum. We are not going to sit here and have a girly talk about crushes and everything. Just stop it!"

She laughs, and then stops abruptly. "I never said you had a crush on her."

"I know but . . ." I rub the back of my neck. "You're making it sound like that."

"I'm glad you're spending time with a nice girl," she mutters, picking up her book again.

I roll my eyes, going out of the room.

My mum and sister both know now, even though my mum hasn't said anything directly. Thank God my dad is oblivious to it all. He'd start wanting to give me 'advice' and wanting to know how everything was going all the time.

When I'm lay in bed that night, I can't sleep. I've always been a bad sleeper - it takes me about two hours to get to sleep every night, and then I get a short amount of sleep. But I know this isn't the usual. It's because I can't stop thinking about Alyssa. I know we shouldn't be together. I don't want to emotionally hurt her unintentionally or go too fast and I really don't want her parents to find out. But she seems like she likes me and I go out of my mind whenever she's around.