Chapter 32 - Alyssa here.

Gosh, it's only been two days and I miss Will. As soon as we turn the corner I grab his hand and he smiles down at me, before pausing only to brush a tender kiss over my lips.

"How was school?" he asks me as we walk, our hands swinging. I don't know where we're going but I don't even care, as long as I'm with Will.

"Okay," I mumble to him, and laugh weakly. Even looking at him makes my knees tremble. I continue, "Avril wasn't in. And without her, the others don't do anything."

He raises an eyebrow. "Well, that's good. Tell me if they do anything, okay?" he pulls me close suddenly, his arm around my waist.

"Okay," I whisper and stare up at him.

It turns out that we are headed to the lake. But he takes me down the little dirt track again and to the grassy area, besides the end of a stream, where there is a pool of water and a waterfall.

I sit down in the long, untamed grass and Will plops down beside me. He's still wearing his school uniform and he still looks exceedingly handsome. He smells of that familiar mint and trees and outdoors and nature. I smile and cuddle close to him, breathing in the scent.

"Do you know Lewis Cruise?" he suddenly asks. I look up at him in confusion.

"The blond-ish one?"

"Yeah, with the Bieber cut."

"I know who he is," I shrug, with a confused smile. "Why?"

Will sighs and rolls his eyes. "He's organising a limo for the prom. So . . . Well, he said it's gonna pick us up."

I feel my stomach twist, and gulp. All Will's friends... And their girlfriends, will be there. However...

"Is Zara gonna go? With Tai?"

"Probbaly," Will replies with a nod, and strokes my sides. "You don't have to, though."

I shake my head defiantly. "No, it's okay." I smile and kiss him gently. "It'll be great. Who else is going to ride in it?"

He exhales and narrows his eyes in thought. "Well, Lewis, whoever his date is, Tai, Zara, Evan, whoever his date is, Jonas, whoever his date is, Reina, Jordon, Cherice, and that's probably about it."

"That sounds fine." I beam, although my stomach is twisting, and then wrap my arms around his neck. "Have you got your tuxedo?"

"Aw, yeah," Will grins broadly and lies back in the grass with his arms around me so I lie on top of him comfortably. "Katy told me you went shopping for your dress yesterday."

For some reason I blush darkly and wonder if it will impress him. "Yeah," I murmur faintly.

"Can't wait to see you on Friday night," he whispers with a cheeky grin.

I ty to keep my face straight as my heart pounds. "Don't get your hopes up."

But I have just enough time to see him frown before he rolls us so I'm underneath him, and he murmurs, "What? I know you'll look absolutely stunning. You are so beautiful, Alyssa."

He then begins to kiss my neck, his hands staying fixed on my hips. I can't help but happily sigh and wrap my legs around him to get him closer. I arch my back and my neck, to create more space for him to kiss. My skin feels like its on fire.

Suddenly his kisses are moving down, to the collar of my shirt as I wrap my arms around his neck loosely, closing my eyes.

I feel suddenly that I want to feel his skin against mine. My hands have a mind of their own as they fumble with the buttons on his school shirt. I've got two undone before his hands are riding up my back, under the thin cotton of my tank top.