Chapter 31 - It's Will.

"Dude, you look ridiculous."

I stare at Tai as he comes out from behind the blue curtain and leans casually against the wall. He's in a sort of cream tuxedo with a black ruffled shirt and I can't help but cringe. The other guys are sat on either side of me.

"Aw, Tai, Zara's gonna think you're gay!" Lewis smirks, making me and the others laugh.

It's Monday afternoom and I've been dragged along after school by Tai, Lewis, Evan and Jonas to come looking for tuxedos. Thankfully we all found us one each quickly - except Tai. He's being too picky, thinking that the classic black tux with a white shirt is boring, and that anything else makes him look like a joke.

He definitely looks like a joke in this.

"Bloody hell, just get the first one you tried on," Evan mutters lowly. I can tell he's been wanting to go for ages - he's been giving one of the shop assistants smooth smiles and I know he wants to go out there and talk to her. Too bad Tai is forcing him to give his opinion.

"Alright, Will - take these out there and put them on the rack, it's getting cramped in here." Tai hauls me to my feet and dumps a load of jackets and waistcoats on me.

I roll my eyes and go outside, saying, "Alright, hurry up, mother." I bump into one of the assistants and she smiles sweetly.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine. I'm just bringing these out, my friend doesn't want them." I sort of shove them at her, and she looks even more gleeful.

"Sure, just call me if you need help..." She whirls around after giving me a wink, something she must think is flirty.

I can't look at other women now. Not anymore, I don't see any of them the way I used to. Alyssa just tops them all, again and again. She's flawless.

I get back to the changing room to find Lewis with his feet on my chair, with Evan sat on the floor looking like he wants to kill himself even more than before. Jonas is on his phone texting, and Evan is pacing around like a military officer.

"Hurry up, Taio!" I call through the curtain. He's as bad as my sister. When I was about thirteen and the whole family went shopping, I was faced with the desicion of either sticking with my parents buying furniture or going with my sister and cousin, Ellen. I was so naive at the time. I thought I would be able to wander around on my own in the shops my sister and cousin would go in, but they insisted to have me in the changing room while they tried on clothes.

Ouch, that is a painful memory.

"Fucking hell," I hear Evan grumble as his phone rings. I know it's his because he has this ring tone that's like a UFO thing. He pulls it out of his back pocket and presses something. Making it go off.

"Who is it?" Lewis looks up with a bored expression.

Evan takes a deep breath, then breathes out, "I went to this party with my parents work and everything and I thought it was gonna be boring. But it turned out there was a separate party for teenagers and, God, there were just hot girls left right and centre. I sort of got caught up with this blonde one, and she thinks I'm actually planning to stay in touch because I gave her my number, but it was just to shut her up. Now she won't stop calling."

He sounds like he's been wanting to say this for a long time.

"What's her name?" I hear Tai's voice from through the curtain.

"Katy or something. Or Cat. Or-"

"Tell her I'm available," Jonas pipes up quickly, and smiles. "I've texted about seven girls and none are replying."