Tattoo - Daniel Ricciardo

"Are you sure?" my best friend asks me, as we're standing in front of a tattoo parlor in Los Angeles. I look at her, feeling my nerves rushing through my body.

"I'm sure" I reply, not wanting to back down now. I'm going to get my first tattoo today.

Together, we walk into the shop. I walk up to the counter, as a girl is now smiling at me.

"What can I do for you?" she asks me. The shop is almost empty, besides one guy laying in the back of the shop. I can't see his face, but I can see his dark brown curls.

"I would like to get a tattoo" I say to the girl. She nods and looks around herself.

"Andy! Can you help this girl?" she yells at someone. A guy stands up and walks over to me.

"Come with me" the guy, Andy, says. I follow him to the back of the shop. We stop right before the other guy.

"You can sit here" Andy says and I do so. When I look to the guy, I can see him looking at me as well. He doesn't seem to be in too much pain, as he's smiling at me.

"Alright, what can I get you?" Andy asks me, making me look away from the guy.

"Right, I'd like to have a small quote, that says 'I won't give up'" I tell Andy. He nods and starts drawing. When I look to my left, the guy is still looking at me.

"What are you getting?" I decide to ask him.

"I'm getting a woman who is holding up a steering wheel" he replies. I start laughing, but judging his face, he's serious.

"Oh, why?" I ask him, extremely curious as to why the hell he would get that.

"Because I'm a racing driver and I liked the image" he explains. I nod, as Andy comes back. He shows me a drawing and I get a huge smile on my face. I accept it and he draws it onto my under arm, where I want it.

After some incredible pain, the tattoo is done and it looks amazing. I keep staring at it.

When I'm done, the guy next to me is done to. I look at him and bite my lip, not sure if I should ask him. But he looks up himself and smiles at me.

"Do you wanna see it?" he asks me. I nod slowly, getting really curious. When he shows it, my eyes widen a bit. It actually looks really good, especially on his muscular leg.

"Can I see yours now?" he asks. I nod and show him my arm. He smiles at it, not really saying anything.

"Yours looks so cool" I tell him, making him grin even wider. He has one amazing grin.

"I'm Daniel, by the way" he says and holds out his hand. I shake it and feel sparks ignite. I feel myself blushing.

"I'm Y/N" I reply, to which Daniel nods. I just walk away from him, feeling awkward after blushing so much. I pay for my tattoo and see my best friend on her phone.

"Wait, Y/N!" Daniel calls. I turn around and see Daniel walking towards me with a huge smile on his.

"Can I take you out for a drink?" he asks, making my eyes widen. Before I can say anything, my best friend answers for me.

"Yes, she would love too!" she says, making Daniel chuckle. I just glare at her, but smile at Daniel.

"Yeah?" he asks me. I just nod and follow him outside the parlor. He takes me downtown, where we walk into a small cafe.

"Do you want coffee?" Daniel asks me.

"Yeah, with some sugar, please" I say. Daniel nods and orders drinks. We take a seat in the back, where not many people can see us.

"So, you're a racing driver?" I ask him. Daniel nods, looking excited talking about this.

"Yeah, I drive in Formula 1. Do you know that?" he asks me.

"Yeah, my dad always watches that. I think I've seen some races, but not much" I say, remembering how my dad always tried to get me to watch with him.

"You should come to a race sometime" Daniel says.

"That'd be really cool" I say. Daniel and I talk some more and I give him my number at the end of the day. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about that amazing smile and Australian accent.

------------------

This was requested by RedBullRicciardo
I hope you liked it!

If you have a request, let me know in the comments or through a message!

Xxxxxxx