Ikea - Daniel Ricciardo

Daniel and I put down the boxes that are filled with pieces of furniture. We moved in together a week ago and we wanted some new stuff, so we went to Ikea. Daniel wanted to buy furniture that we didn't have to put together ourselves, but I like Ikea, so I made him go there with me.

"What do you wanna start with?" Daniel asks me. I look around the boxes, seeing the closet for our bedroom.

"Let's do the closet first. It's the biggest, so probably the hardest" I say to Daniel. He nods and we open the box, getting every piece out. We move everything to our bedroom, so we can put it in place right away.

"Alright, could you read the instructions?" Daniel asks, handing me the small instructions guide. I roll my eyes but do it anyway. Daniel probably just wants to show of his muscularity.

"Alright, we need to start with putting the top with one of the sides together" I say, pointing at two pieces. Daniel frowns.

"That's not smart" he says.

"But that's what the instructions said" I say. Daniel shakes his head and picks up two other pieces, putting those together with screws he thinks are right.

"Why did you ask me to read the instructions when you're going to ignore them anyway?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

"Because the instructions are stupid. How hard can it be to figure it out?" he asks. I just put the guide down and sit back. I just watch Daniel try to get everything together. He starts off kind of okay, but he starts to struggle half way through. He just frowns a lot now, throwing pieces through the room when it doesn't fit together.

"Hey Dan? How's it going?" I ask him, a small smile on my face. I know that I was right, but I'll let Daniel figure that out for himself.

"Fine" Daniel growls, not that happy anymore. His usual smile is nowhere to be seen and that does make me kind of sad. I just stand up and walk over to him. Right when I'm next to him, he groans loudly and let's the tools fall from his hand. I put my arms around him, giving him a hug from behind. I move my lips to his neck, leaving soft kisses. I feel Daniel relax into my arms, goosebumps forming on his arms.

Daniel's arm moves around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I put my legs on either side of him, pressing my lips against his. His arms pull me close to him, a smile forming on his lips again. I pull away slightly, so I can talk.

"Should we try again? This time with instructions?" I ask Daniel. He nods slowly, chuckling. He pulls me back to him again, kissing me.

I pull away from Daniel, grabbing the small guide again. I open it on page one. I read through everything, seeing what Daniel had already done and what's now need to be done. I quickly figure it out and tell Daniel what to do and which tools to use.

We have it done rather quickly, using the instructions. We move on to the other furnitures, putting together a dresser, small bedside tables and the bed itself. It takes us the entire day, but once we're done, our house looks amazing.

Daniel and I sit down on the couch, looking around the livingroom.

"We're a good team" Daniel says, smiling widely at me. I just giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Once you figured you actually needed my help, we were a good team" Daniel blushes slightly after I say that, but I just kiss him, happy that we're together.

-------------------------------------

Hellooo! :)

Request is by Jumparound247

Hope you liked it!

If you have a request, you can comment or send me a message!

xxxxx