Eleven

I hear the door shut and the whole dining room gets silent, hearing footsteps.

"Dinner smells delicious, sweetheart!" A voice calls out as the footsteps come down the hall.

The guy stands in the doorway, staring at me and all the other new comers.

"Who are these people?" He asks, his head turning to his wife as she stands.

"Honey, these are Harry and Mia's children." She explains and his head turns back to me, examining me a bit more.

"What?" He asks, looking a bit baffled.

"I'm Darcy, that's Maddy and Mason, and that's my girlfriend, Olivia." I introduce.

"I thought you guys were living up in London?" He asks, confused.

"We were." I say. "And now we need your help!"

"What? What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Those people that killed my mom and dad, they're after us." I say.

"Yeah, they came to our house and killed the social worker. They attacked Olivia but Darcy fought them off before we escaped." Maddy says. "We went to your mother, Monic-"

"I don't want to hear of her. She is a disgrace to our entire family." He interrupts Maddy, going to the kitchen and quickly grabbing a plate before returning.

"What did she do that was so bad?" I ask as he takes a seat at the table.

"Your mom never told you?" He asks and I shake my head. "Well, it isn't really my place, but.. Back when you were real young, Mia went to jail. She was framed. She was pregnant with your sister at the time, and she only spent a couple weeks in jail. The thing is, she was set up by Monica. When your mom was a teenager, she was into drugs and all that crazy stuff, long story short, she checked into rehab and when she came back out a few years later, she met Harry. They got married, had you...

"Now, we had a sister, Mandi Addams. She run away when she was a teenager. Mia and Mandi were like this." He says, crossing two fingers around each other. "They were extremely close. So, when she disappeared, your mom was heart broken.

"After your mom got out of rehab and met your father, and they had lived the married life for awhile, Mandi just showed up. Your mother had just found out that she was pregnant with Maddy. Mandi just showed up at her doorstep, needing money. Of course, Darcy rejected her. She had you and another baby on the way. She didn't want to just give Mandi money after all these years.

"So Mandi left and the next morning, she got murdered by druggies. Prior that night, Mia called Monica to tell her the news, and Monica yelled at her for not giving her the money. Then, when Mandi was murdered, Monica showed up at Mia's door, yelling at her and telling her that it's her fault that Mandi died. So, Monica tried to frame Mia for murder. Mia was found not guilty, though. But Monica was never charged. Everyone knows who really did it, but they never had enough proof."

"At least she's almost dead." Aubrey says. "I know it's harsh to say, but she really put everyone through hell the past 10 or so years."

"I never knew anyone could be so harsh." Olivia says, shaking her head.

~•~•~•~

"Bedtime, you two." I say, walking out from my room to see Maddy and Mason watching some movie.

"Darcy, I'm nearly 14." Maddy says, standing up while looking to me. "Mason is 8!"

"I think we all need a good night's sleep, Maddy." I say, going over and shutting the TV off, causing both of them to groan, carrying themselves to their room.

I go back to my room, seeing Olivia standing at a suitcase, in her underwear, picking out some clothes for tonight.

I avoid eye contact as I go over to the bed, already dressed in my night clothes. Her eye catches mine and she laughs, straightening herself out.

"Have you never seen anyone in underwear before." She laughs.

It's not that, it's just what she's wearing. It's intimidating. Red.

Sexy, alluring, showing alot of skin.

"Yes." I laugh, feeling weird about it as I still try and avoid eye contact by reaching for the remote.

She climbs onto the bed, completely forgetting about her clothes. I feel my heart face Every time she gets closer, up until she reaches me, then I finally look at her.

Hovering right above me as I stare up at her, my eyes grazing at her body.

Her amazing body, haha. She's never been this revealing to me before, I'm so amazed at her body...

Then there's me, fully clothed. We might just have to change that, haha.

"Hey Darcy." She laughs, hooking her finger under my chin and guiding my head up to her eyes. "My eyes are up here."

I laugh as she connects her lips, my hands wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"These are really bugging me." She laughs, tugging at the hem of my shirt.