The last night part two

Authors Note
  Last chapter started to get too long so here's part two. The video above just pretend thats Bucky and Katie above. Also I finally found someone to play Katie! Forget the other girl the picture below is her now. I promise it won't change again hopefully.

I think she works

I think she works. Yeah I'm keeping it. Anyway enjoy comment all that!
😊

"Colonel Pines would kill us if he saw what were eating right now." I said laughing as I bit into my burger.
  "Well he's not here right now is he?" Bucky said. We weren't supposed to be eating any kind of junk what so ever. But I couldn't help it between apple pies and the cheese burgers and milkshakes.
  "I'm gonna miss burgers and shakes." I said.
   Bucky nodded. "Me too."
*************************************
Me and Bucky stood outside of the Swing House. The dance club we always went to. Even out on the street I could hear music and laughter.
We stepped into the building. The warmth of it was comforting. The Swing House was almost like a different world compared to the darkness of the streets of Brooklyn.
The Swing House was engulfed in a golden light. Everything was so clean and perfect. Drinks clinked cheerfully and people laughed. A jazz band was playing beautiful and heart racing. Tables lined the sides of the dance floor with white table cloths, candles in the middle, beautiful china, and velvet landed chairs.
  Me and Bucky sat down at the bar. We drank a bit.
  He got off his stool and bowed. "May I have this dance?"
  I giggled. "Yes you may Sergeant Barnes."
  He chuckled. "I should have you act girly all the time."
   We walked out onto the dance floor. I started freaking out. They were playing our song. Mine and Bucky's song.
   Sing, Sing, Sing by Benny Goodman.
  "Buck? It's our song! ITS OUR SONG!!" I squealed.
  Bucky laughed. "I know doll."
Play video.
Me and Bucky danced like mad. It all ended too soon. I stood in the middle of  the dance floor breathing heavy. The place was dead silent. I was lost as to why. Some people started saying aww.
   I looked down and knew why. Bucky was down on one knee. The one knee!
  The lights flashed everyone was watching intently. Waiting to see what'd I'd do.
  "I've made my choice Katie what's yours?" Bucky asked.
   I didn't think twice. I smashed my lips onto his. Roughly and deep.
  "Is that a yes then?" He asked.
   I smirked. "What do you think?"
  "It's a yes then." We kissed again.
  The whole crowd cheered. The rest of the night was a blur. Mostly because of all the shots and dancing. I definitely had too much to drink.
  And somehow me and Bucky ended up at the courthouse. I can't believe it.
  I'm now Mrs. Katarina Barnes.
This would probably crash down on me tomorrow. For now though I was just lost in Bucky's charm.
The next morning I woke up on my  couch. Bucky was fast asleep next to me. I looked at the sapphire ring on my left hand. It was beautiful.
Then last night started to come back. The wildness and everything. And then I remembered that I was supposed to be going to England later. I began to panic till I realized it was only 3:00am. I sighed I still had a few minutes.
And then my panic returned at the firms on the coffee table. I'm Mrs. Katie Barnes.
"OH MY GOSH! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!" I shrieked. Bucky jumped up.
"Is everything alright?" He asked softly worry laced in his voice.
I immediately felt my panic leave me. Marrying him with out thinking it was stupid yes, but I belonged with him. Everything with Bucky would be fine.
"Um it's okay, I just kinda forgot we're married." I said.
"WHAT?" Steve now stood in the living room.
"Hold on, Buck you said you were proposing pretty sure next comes engagement not marriage." Steve said.
I glared at Steve. "Oh what do you know?"
Bucky looked uncomfortable. "No, he's right. I'm sorry but I thought now was the only time. I mean we're going to war. If I waited any longer there wouldn't be a chance."
My brother face palmed. "Katie did you think this through?"
"No." I replied.
He sighed. "And here I thought I would be the problem."

"Katie you're an idiot." He said.
I nodded. "I know."
"But, whatever at least it's Barnes and not some jerk off the street. Congratulations." He said.
I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you!"
"You better get ready Katie." Steve advised.
I ran upstairs and put my army uniform on. I wiped off all my makeup from yesterday. I put my hair in an army bun.
Then I ran back downstairs. Then I looked to Steve.
"I guess this is goodbye again." I said.
He nodded glumly. "I still think I should be going."
I patted him on the back. "I think you should to. One day Steve."
"Don't do any more stupid stuff alright." Steve warned.
"I promise I won't." We hugged.
I then took Bucky's arm. "Ready?" He asked.
I looked back at my Steve standing in the doorway. He was  waving back. He was annoying but I loved him.
I nodded.
"The hell I am."