Dirty Cells

I woke up with my head pounding. I looked around to see I was in a damp, cold cell, and so dirty I don't even think rats would live here.
   Recent events played through my head. The long grueling trudge to the HYDRA base, me and Bucky busting the door down. Things went pretty well until HYDRA began to outnumber us. The last thing I remembered was Bucky screaming my name as I got bashed in the head with something. I sat up and groaned as the pain set in.
   "You're alive!" The long brown haired brown eyed Ryan Maze exclaimed. I looked around to see my cell mates.
   Ryan, Quincy Downs, and to my huge disappointment John Filch. Ryan looked scrawnier than usual. Though he shouldn't be underestimated he was stronger than he looks. Blood and dirt smeared his face.
   Quincy Downs had light short brown hair and light milk chocolate eyes. He was a nerd. And John Filch had jet black hair that was usually slicked back and icy blue eyes. He had a brooding look on his face. They all looked just as beat up as I felt.
   "We were starting to think you were a goner." Quincy said.
   "How long have I been out?" I asked my voice sounded hoarse and scratchy.
   "Don't know but it's been a while."
   "Oh she's alive! It's not like anyone has ever lived before." John spat sarcastically. He was clearly in a bad mood. As much as I loathed him I couldn't blame him.
   "Shut it Filch, you're just jealous that she's a better soldier than you'll ever be." Ryan defended me.
   I lost interest in their conversation. "Bucky." I said absentmindedly.
   "Pardon?" Quincy asked looking as if I was insane.
  John snorted. "You didn't hear her? I thought it'd be obvious what she said. She wanted desperately to fight in a war but then she realized what war is and now she realizes what war is and that she doesn't belong on the battlefield. Cause she's just a stupid little tramp calling for her master. Sergeant Barnes,"John said his name like it made him physically sick, "he's a joke too. Pathetic. I can't believe they made that pretty boy Sergeant. He's either super gay or just really pathetic. He can't do nothing. The pathetic piece of crap got us trapped here."
I whirled around glaring daggers at him. "You can say what you want about me but how dare you talk badly about Sergeant Barnes!" I spat, "he's the best damn thing in the whole army!"
I got up slowly walking toward John.
"You know what I think? I think you're jealous of him. Cause he's better than you in every way and he'll always be better. Maybe you've got a schoolgirl crush on Sergeant Barnes? Hm? You think he's cute?"
John laughed sarcastically, "I think our tramp here has forgotten her place in the kitchen how about I show you-"
Suddenly the door to the cell swung open. The guards shoved a man in the cell.
I knew exactly who it was.
"Bucky!" I squealed. I ran over to him ignoring my excruciating pain.
He looked up at me. Bucky smirked, "hey doll."
I giggled and pulled him into my lap. He felt a lot lighter than usual. Probably cause he's been tortured and starved. I cradled him in my lap.
Bucky slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. I kissed his forehead.
John rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue at him and glared.