Escape

I woke up in a room I hadn't been in before. I was strapped to a metal table.
Arnim Zola stood over me. He noticed I was awake. He gave me a sad smile.
"You should have talked," he said, "now there will be scars all over your pretty face."
"I don't care." I spat at him, "I'll wear those scars."
"You Americans are courageously stupid." He said shaking his head.
Zola raised a huge needle to my arm. I've never been afraid of needles but this one scared me. I winced as it was shoved into my arm.
A weird looking blue juice went into my body. I passed out again.
*************************************
"Thank God!" A familiar voice screamed as I struggled to sit up. I was back in my original cell again.
Bucky nearly tackled me in a hug. He kissed me all over. It hurt a lot but I didn't care. As long as it was Bucky.
"Private Katie Rogers the invincible!" Ryan Maze yelled.
I giggled.
"We thought you were dead again." Quincy said.
"But there she is. Laying there all dead and stuff. Everybody thinks she's dead and she's back again ready to kick HYDRA asses!" Ryan exclaimed.
"Serg over here told us they gave ya hell but you didn't even come close to spilling the beans." Quincy gushed.
"Yeah, and ya bit Schmidt." Ryan added.
"All true." I said.
"Rogers! Rogers! Rogers!" Quincy and Ryan started to chant.
  "Can you please worship her somewhere else?" John Filch complained from the corner.
  "Where the hell do you want us to go?" Bucky snapped at him.
  "Off a cliff." John replied.
  Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the hall. The guys praise gave me an idea.
  I wiggled out of Bucky's grasp and hid by the door in shadow.
  "What are you doing?" Bucky hissed.
   I motioned for him to be quiet. When the HYDRA guys opened the gate I made my move.
   I roundhouse kicked one guard catching him off guard. I stole his gun and shot him twice with it then killed the other guy.
  Ryan, Quincy, and John took no time running out. I was fending off the guards so I didn't notice the guard Bucky was grappling with. I heard the door slam shut. I quickly killed the guard approaching me and turned back to the cell.
  Bucky was still on the other side locked up. "Bucky!" I called. I desperately tried to open the gate again. I pulled as hard as possible kicking and hitting the door. It was locked.
  "Kate, Katie stop!" Bucky said grabbing my hands.
  "Bucky I have to get you out." I said trying to free myself from his grasp.
   "Look I'll be fine." Bucky assured.
   "How'd this happen?" I demanded trying not to cry.
  "I tried to run out but while I was fighting with that guard Filch slammed the door shut and the other guard locked it." Bucky explained.
   My heart raced. I was furious. I started pulling at the door again. "I'm gonna kill him." I said over and over while desperately pulling at the door.
  "Katie stop!" Bucky pleaded.
  "No! I have to get you out Im not leaving you!" I cried.
   Bucky reached through the bars and held my hands in his. "Katie, look at me, look at me."
  I stopped struggling and did as he asked. "Get outta here okay leave me. You've got I'd say five minutes before the whole base is on to us. Lead those guys out of here go!" Bucky said. 
   Quincy pulled at my sleeve, "come on Rogers we got to go!" He yelled.
   "I'll come back! I'll come back for you Bucky!" I cried as Quincy started pulling me away.
  "I love you!" I managed my hand slipping out of his grasp.
   "I love you too Kit Kat." I could've sworn I heard Bucky say that as I was dragged away.
  I quickly went to the front of the three other men I had escaped with. I ran leading them out of the base. I shot every HYDRA agent I saw. I hated them. I loathed despised them.
   We managed to get out. We ran for our lives to the woods. I thought we had lost the HYDRA agents till I heard a gunshot behind us. It just missed my head.
   "Rogers!" Someone screamed. I turned just as another bullet was streaking toward me.