Attempt of Murder

I let out a low miserable sob before closing Bucky's files. Time to get up and do something Rogers, I told myself.
Wiping away tears and putting Bucky's dog tags and jacket on I walked to the holding cells of the camp. I scoped the area before storming into Arnim Zola's cell. I immediately trained my gun on him.
He regarded me in an amused manner. "Private Rogers for what do I ow this pleasure?"
"You should've been killed when we caught you!" I snarled in an acid tainted voice.
"So you've come to kill me?" Zola asked.
"That's the idea."
Zola laughed, "well then do it."
I regarded him suspiciously. "You want me to kill you?"
"No of course not but I know you won't. You can't it's against your nature. But know this we gave you great power it would do you well to learn to use it. Though you may try said powers can't help you save Sergeant Barnes." Zola said in a cruel tone.
   This was enough to anger me. In blind rage I fired my rifle. The bullet just missed Zola's ear and embedded itself in the wall behind him. 
   Zola was left shaking were he stood. However he quickly recovered. "You missed." He said with a devious smirk.
  "You're lucky but I'm warning you I will come back and when I do I'm going to kill you." I warned before turning to leave.
  "I'm sure you will." Zola replied quietly as I stormed out.