You ready to follow Captain Anerica into the jaws of death?

My fellow soldiers from the 107th that hadn't been captured crowded around us as I followed Steve into camp. Marching right beside Bucky.
  Steve stopped in front of Colonel Philips. He saluted.
  "Some of these men need medical attention, Ill surrender my service for disciplinary action." Steve said.
  "As do I." I said.
  "That won't be necessary." Colonel Philips said before walking off.
   Peggy Carter stepped up to Steve. She stared into his eyes. "You're late." Was all she said.
  Steve smirked and held up a busted walkie-talkie. "Couldn't call my ride."
   "Hey let's here for Captain America and Private Rogers!" Bucky cheered people cheering along with him.
*************************************
   I sat on my bed in my own personal tent.
  "You're a hero." Lizzie Atwell said as she walked in.
  "Really?" I asked.
  "You and you're brother saved over 400 men not to mention the other three you got out before." Lizzie remarked standing in front of me.
  I stayed quiet.
"Why didn't you go to the ceremony? Steve wasn't there either." Lizzie asked.
  "I didn't want to go. I don't want the admiration I just wanted to prove a point. Steve just wanted to join the army, I don't think he wants admiration either." I replied.
  "Are you going to at least celebrate?"
  I shrugged. "Maybe."
"Even Steve went."
  "So?"
  "I think this will change your mind." Lizzie placed a parcel next to me.
  "A box?" I asked staring at her.
  "Open it." Lizzie pushed.
  I did. I found a note with Bucky's messy hand writing bearing on unreadable.
Come on Kit-Kat, don't make me party by myself. Put the dress on no makeup.
  Bucky
  I pulled a silky black dress that went to my knees out. The dress was strange for it had no sleeves. It was pretty though.
  "Ooh it's beautiful! I'll help you get ready." Lizzie gushed.
*************************************
I walked into the bar. It was a warm and cheerful environment. However it stank of alcohol. I quickly found Bucky and Steve sitting at a table together.
"Speak of the devil." Steve said smirking when he saw me.
Bucky was just staring in awe at me.
Steve began getting up. "I'll leave you two alone."
He patted me on the back before walking off.
"You know it's expected of soldiers to be on time." Bucky teased.
"Oh sorry Serg." I said going along with him.
"Its Sergeant Barnes." Bucky corrected teasingly.
"Oh, really?" I asked smirking.
"You just bought yourself ten laps." Bucky joked.
"Can I return them?"
"I don't like your attitude." Bucky said, "but because you look stunning tonight I'll go easy on you, come here doll."
I smiled and strutted over to him. I sat in his lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck. He held me close to him.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you most."
"You're adorable."
"You're cuter."
Bucky smiled and raised his glass, "to winning the war!" He cheered.
  I giggled.
Time Skip to next morning

"Private Rogers!" A stern feminine voice yelled outside my tent.
  I groaned and rolled over to the other side hoping Agent Carter would go away.
  Nope. She marched into my tent when I didn't answer the next ten times she called.
  "Get up!" She said tearing my sheets off me. I groaned and tried to sit up. That's when I remembered Bucky stayed with me last night and I was trapped in his arms. I didn't want to get up.
  Agent Carter yelped when she noticed Bucky as well.
  "That's why you respect privacy." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.
  "You're lucky I won't say anything you could be thrown out for this." Carter snapped.
  "Relax I wasn't doing anything horrible I still have clothes on don't I. We just cuddled like you and Steve would." I mumbled back unconcerned.
  "I have no idea what you mean." Peggy insisted.
  "Sure, so why are you waking me up?" I asked.
"Howard Stark is ready for you to test the weapons he made." Carter informed me.
"Right."
"I'll wait outside for you, don't let me see that again." Agent Carter said walking out.
I nudged Bucky. He slowly opened his eyes. "What is it?" He asked in only a half awake state.
"I'm going to need you to let me up." I told him.
"Hm I wanna stay like this all day." Bucky protested.
"So do I, but I have to test weapons."
Bucky whined while getting up. He pecked my lips before sliding his shoes on. "I'll see you later."
"Bye."
I quickly got into uniform and followed Agent Carter to the main building.
"Now I just have to find that brother of yours." Agent Carter said as we walked through the building.
I looked around in attempt to help find him. And I did. Sadly. I found him by a bookcase kissing some blonde secretary woman.
"Uh oh." I mumbled. Agent Carter looked at me clearly confused.
"Uh oh? Uh oh what?" She demanded sharply.
I didn't say anything I just stared at Steve kissing the woman.
Agent Carter followed my glance. Her face fell. "Captain!" She barked.
Steve and the secretary broke contact. Steve looked embarrassed and flushed.
"Were ready for you if you aren't otherwise occupied." Agent Carter snapped.
"Agent Carter, wait!" Steve called.
Agent Carter began to storm off with me and Steve in tow."I see finding the right partner wasn't as hard as you thought." Agent Carter snapped.
"That wasn't what you think, Peggy." Steve tried to assure Agent Carter.
"I'm not thinking anything Captain, not one thing you always wanted to be a soldier and now you are, you're just like all the rest." Agent Carter replied tartly.
"Well what about you and Stark? How do I know you two haven't been fondling?" Steve questioned.
I face palmed. Agent Carter whirled around to face him. "You still don't know a bloody thing about women." She snarled before marching through the metal doors ahead.
"What was that, Steve?" I demanded from him.
"What was what?" Steve asked clearly not understanding.
"You and Agent Carter are like soul mates! Why did you do that?" I exclaimed.
"I didn't do that! It was the girl!"
"Why didn't you tell her that?"
"I tried! She wouldn't listen! I don't see what the big deal is?" Steve yelled.
"Steve, before I knew Bucky loved me it killed me to see him with other girls!" I tried explaining, "cause I loved him."
Steve just stared at me confused, "what's that got to do with anything?"
"Ugh! Look I can't be your dating coach cause I don't know anything but that that's obvious right there."
"What's obvious?"
"You are hopeless, how do you think she feels Steve?"
"Why would she feel angry?" Steve asked.
I face palmed, "Steve! You brick-head!"
*************************************
"I don't understand what I did." Steve told Howard Stark.
"See women are nearly impossible that's why I tend to stick to my work." Howard Stark replied.
"The problem isn't that we're complicated it's just men are idiots." I corrected while examining a knife.
"Whatever." Howard said.
"So let's go over some of these shall we?"
He walked toward a thing that looked like chain mail. "This is carbon polymer, should withstand your average German bayonet although uh, HYDRA won't exactly be coming at ya with a pocket knife."
He walked past that and moved on to Steve's shield. "I hear your quite attached?" He asked patting it.
"Its handier than you might think." Steve promised.
"I took the liberty of making some options." Howard said.
"This one is fun." He said pointing to one. Steve however was staring at a circular silver shield.
He picked it up. "How about this one?"
"That's a prototype."
"What's it made of?"
"Vibranium stronger than steel and a third of its weight, completely vibration absorbent."
"How come its not standard issue?"
"It's the rarest metal on earth that right there is all we've got."
"Are you quite done yet Stark, I'm sure the captain has some unfinished business?" Agent Carter said walking in.
Steve held up the shield with a smile on his face hoping to redeem himself.
"What do you think?" He asked.
Peggy stared at him before picking up a pistol. Steve realized what was happening and held his shield in front of his face. Peggy fired at the shield three times.
Then she put the gun down. "I think it works." She said as Steve slowly lowered the shield. She stormed away.
Howard and Steve were left in shock. I smirked.
"I uh had some ideas about the uniform." Steve said handing Stark a piece of paper.
"Whatever you want buddy." Howard said taking the paper.
Howard Stark turned to me. "So want do you want sweetheart?"
"Well I'm usually just a regular gun type gal but," I walked over to a dagger that had a black hilt and silver blade.
"I'm into this dagger." I held it up.
Howard beamed, "great it's yours I don't have a name for the metal yet but that blade can pierce through almost anything."
"How about Starkel? For a name?" I suggested.
He beamed more and put an arm around me. "Now her I like."