One of worst movie moments ever

Authors Note
  CRY!!! I DONT WANT TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

I stood in between Steve and Bucky on a mountain. I was petrified. Our last couple missions had gone perfectly fine. Great actually. Taking down HYDRA bases.
No one tried to console me though. Cause no one was able to tell I was nervous. No one except Bucky. "Nervous doll?" He asked.
"If I said no I'd be lying." I replied.
"It's alright everything will be fine." He tried to assure me.
I wanted so badly to believe him but I couldn't. I remained silent.
"Hey, is this cause of the height? What is it with you and heights?" Bucky asked.
"Well, there's the time my father almost dropped me down stairs, then there's the time I fell off the fire escape, and of course the time I fell out of a tree trying to get that girls kite." I rambled.
"You ride roller coasters. Cony Island. Remember the cyclone? I made you ride that Steve." Bucky said.
"Yeah, and I threw up." Steve said back clearly not pleased with the memory.
"This isn't pay back is it?" Bucky asked.
"Oh great you're scared too? How am I supposed to be comforted by you then?" I whined to Bucky. He just chuckled.
"This will have a fairytale ending all happy and things." Bucky assured.
"Fairytales don't end well." I told him.
"This one will." Bucky promised, "here," he took his dog tags off and offered them to me. I took them great fully.
"Give me yours." Bucky said. I took my off and gave them to him. He put my on and I put on his.
I rested his tags on my heart. "In case we get separated." Bucky said.
I nodded. He smiled, "come here." I stepped closer to him.
He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. Hard and long.
"Alright enough! Before every mission really?" Jim Morita complained. Bucky let go of me. I regained my posture.
"We were right Zola is on the train they really need him wherever he's going!" One of our fellow Howling Commandos said.
"We better get moving cause they're moving like the devil."
"Alright we've got about a ten second window, miss that window were bugs on a windshield." Steve explained.
"Let's get moving bugs!" One of the other men yelled. Steve grabbed his handles and zipped down the line first. Then me, then Bucky, then the other men. We all thankfully landed safely on the train. We entered and carefully moved through the compartment. That's when Steve and I walked through and the door slammed on Bucky.
And then gunshots rang out on his end. I tried desperately to open the door. It felt like the HYDRA base all over again.
And then something was blasted at us. I turned to see a HYDRA agent in a huge suit with blasters as the arms. Steve pushed me out of the way of a blast and shielded himself with his shield. When the HYDRA agent stopped blasting Steve threw his shield at him. It just bounced right off. I caught Steve's shield and blocked another blast with it before handing it back to Steve. I fired my gun at him. Which did nothing. He fired up the blasters again.
"Get down!" Steve yelled to me. I hid behind a long box.
Steve squabbled a little more with the giant before he finally knocked him down.
He then helped me wrench open the door back to Bucky. Bucky was having problems with the agent he was battling. His pistol was out of ammunition and his rifle was no where to be seen. Steve tossed him another gun. While he did that I unsheathed my new dagger and threw it embedding it in the agents chest. He fell hard to the ground. I went over to him and removed my dagger from his chest. I wiped the blood off on my pant leg.
"I had him on the ropes." Bucky said as he got up.
"We know you did." Steve replied.
That's  when the blue blast came again. It hit Steve and he flew backwards.
  "Steve!" I shrieked. Bucky acted quickly picking up Steve's shield he aimed his pistol at the giant. The giant gave a large blast again. Steve's shield was knocked out of Bucky's grasp he was sent flying threw the gaping hole in the side of the train.
  I ran to the edge. He almost fell but I grabbed his arms. As the train sped forward it became harder and harder not to fall.
  "Katie let go!" Bucky pleaded.
  "No!" I shrieked.
  "Katie, I can't let you die too! You'll fall if you hang on!"
  "Bucky, I'm not letting go never! I need you! A life without you means nothing to me! If you fall I'm falling with you!"
  "Katie, you're gonna die, it happens to all of us, but you won't die here! Not here! I want you to let go of me and move on! Go grow old with the man you love! You'll die all warm and happy in your bed with the man you love! Not here!"
  "NO! Bucky you're the man I love! There is no one else! I'm never letting you go!" I cried. I tried desperately to help him up. I wasn't strong enough.
  "Steve!" I shrieked, "Steve, help!"
   "Let go!" Bucky yelled.
  I made sure my grip on him was iron.
  "Rogers that's an order!" Bucky barked.
  "An order I refuse to obey!" I yelled back.  It all happened so soon. The train lurched to a stop. I felt something pierce my hand. I started to fall but something stopped me.
  Steve.
He helped me back onto the train. That's when I realized what happened. I wrestled out of Steve's grasp to catch a glimpse of Bucky falling to his death. Tears burned my eyes my cheeks everything. My throat burned. My heart shattered. I could never be happy again. He fell it was my fault.
   "NO!" I wailed, "NO! NO! NO, BUCKY! NO!" I tried to look farther down but lost my footing Steve caught me again.
  "NO! BUCKY!" I wailed again. I sunk to my knees and screamed. I screamed my lungs out I cried my heart out. It was one thing when Thomas died, but Bucky, Bucky?
  It felt like I was killed. Savagely murdered. Everything was taken from me. Steve knelt beside me taking me into a hug. I cried to the point where I left a large stain of tears on Steve's uniform.
   "Bucky." I babbled, "Bucky, I have to save him."
  "Katie, it's okay you don't have to save him." Steve whispered to me. He tried to be reassuring but he failed.
  "Buck, Bucky." I wailed.
   "It's alright you'll see him again one day." Steve tried.
  "I have to save him." I cried.
  "No, you don't."
  "Yes I do."
  "Katie you've done enough."
  "He's still out there I have to I have to- BUCKY!! JAMES!" I shrieked.
  "Shh, shh, it's okay. "
  "No, no Steve let me go I need him!" I wailed more.
  "Katie there's nothing you can do."
"Yes, there is you coward! COWARD! I could've saved him! You stopped me! Let me go! I have to save him I have to!" I shrieked.
  "HES DEAD! OKAY? Katie he's dead." Steve yelled finally.
  I shoved Steve away from me. I got up and stormed away.
  "Kate! Katie! I'm sorry!" Steve called after me.