3

The room was full of chattering , laughter and excitement. As I walked into the noisy room, i felt all eyes on me. Noises died down. I gave a big grin when i saw George who ran towards me and pulled me into the "Weasley Bear Hug" .

I called it that since the Weasleys were so sweet, caring and warm . It was as if they were my additional family. "Hello dear, I'm glad you could make it." Said Mrs. Weasley who came to my view.

"Me too Mrs Weasley."

I let go of George and hugged Mrs. Weasley who stood behind him. She looked so bubbly. A wide smile spread across her face.

Why wouldn't she? After all, her dead son is coming back.

"I would not miss it for the world," I replied. Both of us smiled at each other but i giggled after that.

The hugging session commenced, as always. There were not many people. Most of the guests were colleagues and friends. Hermione stood beside me when she noticed I had arrive. She had a small backpack that was rested on her foot. "Hello Hermione... So what is the plan? You are always best with plans," I asked.

"But you are the braver one. The most courageous person i have ever met. You plan it. This was actually your assignment. I was just...your back up, " Hermione replied, it was convincing.

Facing her, surprised, i asked her, "what do you mean you are my back up?!" Well it sounded more like an order when i thought about it. "Sorry...." I apologised for my rudeness.

"Emma, look. You are the most special person i have met. You've got gifts that no one has. For all I know you probably are gifted with Merlin's talents. Plus... you might be a Dragonlord. With the 'memory spell ' you did for Draco's mother, no one could have that power.  And me being me, I went some digging and I found out it was from the old religion. Usually old religion spells are only a success for certain people. Like you and Merlin's descendant ." She paused, "I also read that there might be one Merlin's descendant out there. " Hermione started to babbled about her knowledge. I raised my left eye brow.

How silly. Many people have special gifts. Such as Tong, a Methamorphmagus. Slytherin are parseltongue. Professor Tralawney is a seer.

"Alright Sherlock. Ok. But that isn't my question. " i teased her. "seriously answer me. Why you said you are my back up? Who said that?" My arms were already folded. Waiting for the witch to answer my question.

" alright! Alright! Gigabolt only want you to go alone! but i'm worried for you so i told him that you need back up and that i volunteered." Hermione sighed, worried. I could not help myself but sighed too. I was slightly annoyed but glad she did it.

"Another question...What is the name of Merlin's descendant?" I giggled.

"No one know what is the gender of the descendant. no one know what the name is. No one know where this person live. No one know how he or she looked like. Prophecy said the person with Merlin's gift will know who the person is , when he or she met the descendant. Prophecy also said when the day come, the gifted witch or wizard... will lose his or her wand power. From then on, she will use his or her power like Merlin. My guess, you are the gifted one. "

Laughing, i asked, "Meaning, this gifted witch or wizard or..... Me, will have glowed eyes when i or he or she does magic , 'wand-less'?" I asked.

"Pretty much,yes," Hermione smiled. I shrugged and looked at the crowd that was started to form. I locked my arm around hers and dragged her to the crowd.

Everyone except George stood in a circle. I could see the Weasleys stood together with the Gryffindors and Professor McGonagall. George was excited to bring back his twin. But he was tearing up .

I walked up to him.  Then gently held his hand. "George, think about your brother. Think deep on the times you both spend time together and playing pranks on people. Think about how much you miss him and you want him back so badly. Back THIS INSTANT and you will not take NO as an answer, " i said, in an encouraging tone.

George shut his eyes tight as tears flow down his cheeks. His hands were holding each other so tight, showing how desperate he was. "Fred... Please..  Come back. I miss you so much. I can't do this alone. I need you."

Suddenly, small blue orbs started to shoot out of his hands, all floating in the air. Slowly, it flew in front of George and start to mould itself into a human. Bit by bit, it craved itself to look like George. Fred to be more precise. I watched it with my eyes gushing out tears. Everyone was crying, and grabbing each other's hands. George still had his eyes shut. He was afraid to see what behold before him, probably. But i could hear his cries. It was as if i felt his pain and hopes. 

The body was form. It was transparent. But slowly turning translucent. Then opaque. Everyone went silent. Everyone was speechless. Even the Weasley. Their siblings were holding each other's hand so tight while the father hugged his crying wife. It was very overwhelming. Fred faced me. He smiled and mouthed, "thank you." I nodded my head and grinned while I teared up.

Fred looked back at his twin who was crying his heart out with his hand gripping the stone so hard. Fred said nothing to his twin but pulled him a hug. The stone turned into dust while George's eyes flutter opened. He pushed his twin off him to see his brother clearly. " is it really you , Fred?" George sniffed.

"Are you really asking me that George?!" Fred joked. George laughed weakly and pulled his twin into another hug. This time I could see it was tighter.

"I missed you Fred."

"I know George. I've seen you. Crying everyday when you wake up to the picture of us. I never leave you. It's very lonely on the other side. The souls ignored me, " Fred replied with a laugh. "Good think Emma did something about it. Thank you Emma, " he added, smiling at me. George joined in.

All of them looked at me and smiled. It was the most happiest day. For everyone. Not for me. I had to leave my family for 4 month. It could not be too hard. I had done it. I felt terrible. And again, this moment, i would feel terrible. Double the pain.

I watched as everyone welcome Fred back from the dead. Hermione and i had our moment with Fred. While the others crowd around Fred, Hermione and i sat near the food and drinks.

"Alright. So when should be start looking for the children? " Hermione asked.

"I dont know.. you tell me,"