15

I moaned as I slowly woke up from my slumber. Oh wait.. it's not. I was taken away from who exactly? As i opened my eyes , i got blinded with the bright light shined directly onto my eyes. I moaned in discomfort. And there the voice I hated the most. "Well well well... looked who has just woke up.." said the man who i hated the most. I was squinting my eyes the whole time while he walked towards me and stopped in front of me. Then he gripped my hands as he bend forward. Hence his face was just a few inches away from each other.

That was my chance. To kick his balls but.... he got to tie me into the chair. Sarcastically he laughed at me and continued, "What are you doing love? Trying to kick me?" he paused. "You are so pathetic....Emma...." He straighten his body and pat my head like as if I was a pet.

I breathed in and looked at him. I screamed, "Stupify!!" But nothing happen. "What the..." My magic was not working. I sighed. I wiggled out my hands from the straps but to no avail. "Why are you doing this Niklaus?" I questioned him.

"Firstly... love... I had a witch to do some voodoo thing to this warehouse... you know... to block any witches to do magic..." he paused before continuing. "hmmm... well you see... Your life will binds to mine soon...which mean when i get hurt, you will too. when you are hurt, my brother, Rebekah will get hurt. Then-" i cut him off.

"Then the vampires you and your siblings turned, will be hurt too. yes... i know....i'm not stupid." i was annoyed. He turned around and looked at me with amazement. "I know things Niklaus... and that binding thing you are talking about... That is 3 years later....OH MY GOD!!" I let out a loud sigh.

Niklaus had the mischievous laughed. "No... " he said so calmly. I wiggled some more. But it was useless. "Lucille... dear.... come in... you can start your job now." He called a lady in , I watched as a blond woman walking in . On her face was a bright smile. My heart beat started to race. "You see love.. Lucille will make you go to sleep for 3 years... when the time comes... I will make her do her magic again. To wake you up. Then... it is your turn to do your magic... to unbind us..." He looked at Lucille.

She nodded her head and started to chant. My eye sight started to go blurry until I saw someone apparated . "Stupify!" said the man. I watched as the witch flew back and went unconscious. Slowly, my eye sight got better.

Emrys.

My life saver. "Crucio!" he yelled. His left arm was stretched out. His hand was in a position that looked like he was choking him. I watched as Niklaus screamed in pain. "I can kill you that easily." By then Elijah was in the picture, trying to attack Emrys . But Emrys was on point. Elijah was being tortured too.

By now, I could use my magic. I untied myself and slowly walked towards Emrys.. "Emrys... please.. stop..." i said softly. Without phasing, he looked at me.

"Why? i can kill them this instant..." he asked. He was not happy.

I touched his arm gently, looked into his blue eyes and uttered, "If .... you kill them.. my sister and her friends will die too..." With that, he let it go.

Emrys shut his eyes and took a deep breath. He turned around to see them, "if you try to hurt her again, i swear.... i will hurt you so bad... until you beg me to kill you instead. " Niklaus gave the evil smirk, to show that he was not scared. Emrys hated it. With his magic he snapped Niklaus Neck. "I'm sorry i got to hurt you like that Elijah.." Said Emrys.

I looked at him , shocked. "You know Elijah?" Then back to Elijah.

"Well i heard some news... that a Vampire is teaching muggle studies in Hogwarts..... but well not any more..." Emrys laughed. After a short paused, Emrys continued, "Elijah called me to come and be your knight." I drew a smile.

"Thank you... Elijah.. Emrys.... i... would be in a casket, sleeping... right now..." i had an awkward laugh and gave him a quick peak on the lips.

"Well you are not...." Said Emrys who blushed. Elijah shortly, carried his brother and ran off to somewhere i did not know. While Emrys took my hand and apparated me back to the boarding house.

"Get some sleep.... be safe ok..." he said with a smile.

"I will..." then i kissed him again before i went in to the house and shut the door.