6

Hermione should be back but she still was not at camp. Morning came and I hardly had any sleep. Cute little Rupert woke with a smile and crawled to me for a hug. I hold him against my chest and kissed his forehead . I tickled him and smiled as I heard him let out the adorable laughter.

I rummaged Hermione's bag and took out a bottle of milk and a banana in a zip lock bag. I took it out and cut it into pieces and let Rupert ate it. His eyes looked into mine for the whole time he was eating. I smiled and ate the other half. Once he was done, I gave him his milk and watch him tossed and turned playfully.

Meanwhile, I pack Hermione's back pack and brought it out. I carried Rupert out of the tent and then I recited a spell to pack the tent.

Once all are in the pouch, I let it hang on my left shoulder while I carried Rupert on my right hip. "Alright. Rupert. love, we have a problem.... you do not have a passport. I cannot apparate with you because you are a baby. And I need to take the plane to show I go back to London, Love." I said to him with the cute 'baby' way of speaking. Rupert responded with a pouty face. "yes love.. you are adorable. Don't make me jealous," I giggled.

I took my phone out and called Hermione. First ring, nothing. Second ring, nothing. Third ring, "Emma? Where is Rupert? His parents are here with me. They are worried,"She said.

"Hermione.. yes. He's with me. Look. we have a problem." I started.

It sounded as if Hermione was going to say something but a different voice was heard, "hey! Give me back my son! don't you dare take him away from me! you hear me?! I will hunt you down and ripped you apart if you do! You better give mm-" The woman said.

I cut her off. She must be depressed. But why would I take her son away, it's not like I do not have enough things on my plate. " Can you please SHUT UP and LET ME SPEAK?! " I yelled. Rupert looked at me with his eyes wide open. "I scared you , didn't I , love? I'm so sorry..." I apologised while I made the baby voice and kissed his forehead which made him grinned. I went my attention back to my phone. "I am sorry for yelling. Your son is fine... I feed him and he is healthy. The problem is, he cannot take the plane with me. he doesn't have a passport. I will need Hermione to come here and take him to you."

"th.. thank you... and I am so sorry for my wife had yell at you too. Hermione will be on her way...." The father said before the line went off.

Hermione had arrive. I look at Rupert and said my goodbye, "Rupert... love. I will miss you. be a good boy alright... " I smiled. I gave my last hug and kisses before Herimione took him and apparate.

2 hours later, Hermione and I were waiting for our next plane to Romania for Lilian Bart. "Plane 367DF is ready to be board," the announcer said. Hermione and I got up.

Just as I were about to go to the scanner, a man knocked on to my shoulder. Our eyes connect and that one split second, I strained my eyes. As if i was looking at the sun.

"Sorry...." The man said. He was a slim man. His eyes were blue like the ocean and his jet black hair was comb back. He blinked his eyes and then left.

"Emma...." Hermione called.

"Yea?" I replied.

"I think you just met Merlin's descendant. "

"What?" I said in surprised as I turned back to see the man who was walking away. He looked back at me . His face was full of curiosity.

"when you both looked at each other for the first time, I saw both of your eyes glowed in gold."

"really?" I asked.

"Yes."