19

"Sweetheart, I'm thinking, would you move in with me? " Emrys asked. Smiling,  I agreed with him. Emrys grabbed my forearm and apparated to his home.

Uff  I said as I arrived to his home. Next was the sounds of Dragons. I giggled as I ran towards the sound. 10 dragons stood before me. One small dragon, with no fear, breathe fire towards me. It felt so natural that I screamed,  "Dragorn. Non didlkai. Kari miss, epsipass imalla krat. Katostar abore ceriss. Katicur. Me ta sentende divoless. Kar... krisass" With that, it bow to me, face showing remorse.

"Seems like you get the hang of it," voiced Emrys who was leaning against the pillar. I giggled as I walked back to Emrys who smirked. 

"I see you are back, my queen". I turned back to see Aithusa. 

"I'm not a queen," I started. "I'm just the gifted witch."

"Is that what you've been told?" Aithusa replied. Pondering, I looked back at Emrys. hoping for an answer but he looked so lost. Emrys then looked back at Aithusa, hoping for an answer but Aithusa didn't say anything.

"What do you mean, Aithusa?" I asked curiously.

"I think it is time Emrys, for you and Emma to speak to Merlin for the truth." With that Aithusa flew up high to the sky until we couldn't him anymore. Emrys and I walked into the house hand in hand. The house might be small but I felt more home than any other place. Oddly enough  i saw my luggages at the  side of the couch. There was a small note that was from Hermione saying she had picked it up from the orphanage. With a quick flick, I sent a patronus to Hermione saying my thanks and how I was so happy here with Emrys. 

Emrys smiled at me and brought me into his study room which filled with so many photographs; the magical photos and muggle produced photograph. At one corner of the room filled with his books. From the looks of it, the fragile blinding and how it was a little dusty made me think the books hasn't been touch for some time.  Right in the centre was  picture of Merlin the one and only powerful sorcerer that save Camelot. He was fast asleep but woke up just as I dropped a small thin book by accident.

"ugh.... Ah.. finally you are here. Emrys... Emma. I have been waiting for you for a very long time. Finally... You must have been wondering why I summoned you." Merlin had a soft cough and looked at Emrys and then said, "Congratulation, my young great grandson. I am so proud of you for finding her." Then Merlin's eyes shifted to me once more. "Emma Gilbert, I have known your ancestor... Elizabeth Petrova... Such a beautiful young witch. A muggle born. The witch whom gave birth to Tatia Petrova . Your blood line has been witches with my kind of Magic. But such a shame your cousin Elena... isn't. Since her ancestor, Tatia is a muggle. flirtatious one that is. "

"I'm sorry? Elena? I do not know her. I grew up in an orphanage," I corrected him.

"Hmmm... " Merlin smile. "Alright alright.. no matter. Back in Elizabeth's time.. I was travelling, to find a new home and there I reached Mystic Fall.  Unfortunately, the town has been creating Vampires with her child's blood. I got to know her. She is very sweet, charming, caring and in love with me. Right now.. I would like you to open that wardrobe for me.. right there beside the door." Merlin instruction.

"But Merlin, it can't be opened. Even when I used magic," Emrys told him.

"Because it is not meant for you to open." Merlin explained.

So I walked towards the wardrobe. Deep down I was scared but curious at the same time. I put my hand on the knob then twist it and pulled. But it won't budged. So I said, "Alohomora," Then it opened. There I saw a spitting image of me. Shocked, I stumbled back, going to fall but Emrys caught me. "sh.. she.. . She.. she looked just like me.."

"No... " Merlin corrected me and with that, I looked back at him. 

"What do you mean, Merlin?" I asked as i felt my heart pumping so heart as if it would just popped out of my mouth. 

"You are a doppleganger of -" Merlin started.

"Me," Elizabeth uttered.

"How?" I asked as my eyes were then narrowed towards me.

"When Ester changed them, she took my child's blood and then she burned me. I was powerful. I was different for a muggle-born. The power you have.. you got it from me.. I'm sure you have been hearing that you are Merlin's gifted witch. But that wasn't you. There isn't any. It was Merlin's gifted sorcerer. It is  Emrys who is also Merlin's Descendant."

"So why did I only get your powers just so recently?" I did not know why but i shed a tear.

"Because I died at the age of 18, at night. 9 o'clock to be precise. That was the time i transferred all my power to you. And I am very sure you received my powers at the same time this year."

Thinking back, she was right. Absolutely right. I smiled at her and thanked her for what she had given me. Then she asked Emrys to place her right beside Merlin. There I saw her shifted herself to Merlin's frame. It was so magical to suddenly see Merlin turn young, just like Emrys. It was so beautiful. Then out of no where,  Emrys looked at me then dropped to one of his knees.

"Emma, I know that we have just met but I felt so close to you and that I've known you for years and I would love to wake up beside you everyday and have a family with you.. So... Would you please marry me?"

I was so touched, I lost myself. I screamed yes and dropped on my knees and hugged him so tight we lost balance and he felt back. I giggled and then gave him so many kisses. "I love you, Emrys. So much. I just know that you are one. Especially when we exchange gaze at the airport."

"How about if we get married now?" Emrys asked and with that out of a sudden the door was barged open revealing all of my friends, Including Hermione, Ron and his family, Harry , Neville, Seamus, Professor Mcgonagall and everybody.

"Yes!" I screamed with excitement.

With that we go out to the backyard to see the tents , food, drinks and wedding cake. Everyone were there, happy for me. Dragons seems agitated. So I warned everybody to be nice with the dragons and do not to silly things to tempt the dragons. Emrys on the other hand told his dragons to be nice. 

Hermione was so happy for me she did charms to create a wedding dress for me, did my hair and make up. 

A while later, we had the ceremony. We exchanged our vows until we said  I do  followed with a kiss. Finally I was a married woman with one of the powerful sorcerer. Nothing can take that away from me. I was so happy with where I was. Everyone was enjoying their day and congratulate me and Emrys. 

Emrys and I started dancing non-stop till I said, "Love.. You are my Zing.."

-THE END -