10

"Wow. " i smiled. Never thought i will be the 'gifted' witch, plus a Dragonlord. But there I was. I looked at Emrys and giggled. Emrys was smiling from ear to ear, face flushed with redness. "Thank you...Emrys.."

"What for?" He asked, taking a step closer. He chuckled with his eyes set on mine. Aithusa was there watching. I looked at her and back to Emrys.

"For saving me. And the little girl. I thought i lost her forever. Also... for taking care of me." I looked down as I blushed . Then i continued, "And.......letting me meet Aithusa, the one and only white dragon." I smiled.

Emrys nodded and said softly, "it's my pleasure. " i smiled and thought about my family all of a sudden.

"Hmmmm I better sent a patronus to Hermione." Awkwardly said to Emrys, pointing to the living room, in a weird way. Emrys just chuckled and nodded his head. When I was alone in the living room , I glided my index finger in mid air to form a sentence. 'Hermione, where are you? I cannot go anywhere , i don't have the pictures of the kids. Emma .'

I watched as the patronus moulded into a ball of light and dissolve in thin air.I waited and waited but there was no reply. So i sent another ,

'Hermione... Are you there? I'm going back home . I missed my family. ' Emrys walked in , smirking. "Emrys, i have to go . I missed my family and friends," I giggled. "Thank you for your hospitality."

"You are always welcome here ." He said, smiling so adorably. I left and apparated to the grill.

Just as i arrived, i felt weird. The first person i saw was Stefan. He looked at me weird. I walked towards him and gave him a hug. Awkwardly, he hugged me back and looked deep into my eyes and said, " you are not going home. You are going to the cliff in the woods and kill yourself." He said with a smile. That was weird. Definitely. Sarcastically , I replied with a smile ," i will kill myself." Then i walked out of the bar and to my home. There i saw nothing. There was no house. I was homeless. That scares me. What am i going to do? I took my phone out and tries calling Jeremy. But he did not answer his call. I tried calling Caroline, there were no answers. Then Elena. Then Matt. Then Bonnie. No one replies me. I tried calling Damon. But he simply hang up my call. So i went to the last resort. Ring. Ring.

" hello love. It's been months since I hear your voice. " said the devil.

"Yes . Yes. I know Klaus. I... I'm in Mystic Falls. Wondering why is my house gone. "Klaus laughed over the phone. "Come on, Klaus. This is not funny." Then he hang up on. "WHAT?! What the hell Niklaus. argh!! " i screamed.

"You don't have to scream love. I'm right here." The sudden sound of his voice made me jumped. I turned around at him and raised my voice.

"What was that for?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Pay back, Love." Klaus smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Come on... Let's walk. The news I am about to tell you is not very good for the ears and the heart."

I just sighed and let him lead the stroll. "The Salvatore brothers were so eager to get the cure for your sister. They found it but the journey gets really jerky.

"What do you mean 'jerky'?" I asked."There is only one cure. And many wants it."

"Okay...."

"Your brother was the sacrifice to get the cure." He chuckled.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Now now. Please....Love, your brother woke up, but Bonnie dies." Klaus said in glee.

"What the f-" I uttered, looking away.

"And Silas , woke up. " just as i turned back , he was no where to be seen. I screamed at the top of my lungs and then aparated to the Salvatore's home.

"Damon....." I called. But there were no answers. I got into the family room to see him chained up with vervain.

"Damon who did this to you??" I ran to him and tried untie the rope that is soak with vervain.

"I did it. " Stefan said . I looked back at him with surprise.

"I love the house. I don't want him in it." I raised my eye brow at him. "Didnt i tell you to kill yourself?" He said, pointing his finger at me.

"Yes yes. You did but I am not dumb enough to listen to you. What is wrong with you Stefan!" I yelled. He laugh like a maniac then replied, " i am not Stefan."

Not amused, I asked, "who the bloody hell are you , then?" Pointing at him.

Smirking, he said, " I am Silas."

"Oh nooo." I face palm myself and look at Damon. "What happened Damon. Why Damon?"

"At least i am here to SAVE your sister. While you go around the world saving OTHER PEOPLE! JUST GO THE HELL AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK!" Damon scoffed.

"Any of you could have called me . I would have come. You could have called me. " tearing up, I turned my back on him and walk out. Before I left, I walked to Silas and asked, "where is Stefan?"

"Somewhere under the sea." He snickered .

"Fuck you. I will kill you. Marked  my words." And then I walk towards the door.

"Show me. " he said. I turned around and used my power to give him the most horrific migraine. I watch him crumble to the grown in pain. Begging me to stop. "Petrificus Totalus." I uttered. I watch him froze and laid on the ground with his hands cupping his head. I used my magic to untie Damon . " I do want to be here Damon. But I cannot let my people suffer too. I am sorry. "

"Your people?" Damon clinched his teeth.

"I'm afraid yes..."Then i apparated back to the Grill.