7

It was merely 2 months and i was already home sick. Until now, Lilian Bart was no where to be found.

Just as Hermione and i reached to our location, she was gone again. For the pass 7 weeks, the man's face still stuck in my head. Merlin's descendant. That was what Hermione has said.

Meanwhile, Hermione and i were in a motel in Paris, to where Lilian's last found. Although i am loaded with cash, if i kept using for airplane, soon i will be broke. Every week i sent a letter home. Without fail. Maybe it was time to call.

Hermione was trying to scry for the location. "Hermione, i'm going to have a walk. I'll be back soon." I said and got a nod in return. I went out of the motel and took my phone out. I dialed the numbers.I could hear the ringing and a voice.

*jeremy

An overseas number, in Paris. "Hello?" I said while the other looked at me. Elena asked who it was . I shrugged as i waited the caller to respond. I could hear some breathing.

A woman's breathing."Jeremy... It's me.. Emma..." The caller responded. Elena, Damon and Stefan was shocked. "Sorry i haven't been calling. Things gets messy. How are you?" she asked.

i looked at them, "Erm it's messy here too." i laughed. it was an awkward laughed. Hope it was not obvious. "Emma, alot has change..." I started. Emma hummed and i continued, "Elena is a vampire now."

"WHAT?! what happen to taking care of her?!" Emma screamed.

"Emma, calm down. she is fine. though it's still weird. Maybe you want to talk to her?" I asked Emma, I looked at Elena who shook her head with her arms crossed.

"Pretty much she hates me now. no problem. please please please take care one another alright. i love you, i love Elena and everybody." she said as she was going to hang up. Suddenly i heard her yelling at the other end of the line. "What Hermione? FUCK! bloody hell. Why would a Dementor come after me. Expecto Petro-" and the call went dead.

"Seems like she is in danger." Stefan commented.

"She will survive. she is a goddamn powerful witch" Elena sneered and left.

"Elena... dont be like that... She is our sister." i commented.

"If she is our sister, she wont leave us. she would rather stay here and protect us and not go around the world saving other people." Then Elena dashed out.