12

Oddly enough, Niklaus and I had a decent dinner. Funny.. it was not fancy.. At all. Niklaus and I were sitting closely around a table. On the table was wide range of food. He was having a fancy meal while I had pizza. I did not ask much. We just ate in silence until he loses the patience.

"Alright.. I hate that we are not talking.." He started.

"But i love it.." I gave him a sarcastic reply while he snickered. I took a big bite on my pepperoni pizza while i looked deep into his eyes. "I kind of like this moment.. of us.. not bickering about something stupid." All he did was took a sip on a drink. To be more precise, blood. "What happened?" I asked.

"A lot of things happen love.. You missed a lot of things. Sad.. it would be really nice to see you join the fight ... " he snickered then continued. "Just you... the Salvatore brothers, your brother Jeremy... Fighting so hard to kill me and my family. "then again, the sarcastic smile were shown.

I kept quiet, waiting for him to say more. "Your brother, killed my younger brother. and the rest, killed Finn." There was a short paused . "But i don't really care when Finn dies... But before that, my brother and i killed our mother."

I clapped my hands to show how proud i was of him, sarcastically.

He smiled and then continued, "Then your sister died and changed into a Vampire.... But i am very surprise that she didn't tell you.... Wow.... Pay Back sure is sweet. After all... you did just leave and let your family suffers..." he laughed which slowly made me angry. He could see how pissed i was but he kept going, " I wonder what will you do if you see Elena lays down on the floor with a missing heart.. or... better still .. Jeremy died in flame..... just like how he killed my Brother!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!" i screamed so loud that i felt the burn in my eyes and saw him being thrown back onto the wall. I stood up from my chair and slowly walking towards him. I gave him the 'migrane' and then i recite a spell, "ardebit(Burn)" My hand ignited. It started with a spark, then it turn into a ball of fire. "You don't know me.. You don't know what i've been through. You don't have the right to torture me with your words..." With that, I shot him with my ball of fire.

The fire caused his shirt to burn. He was smirking like nothing is wrong. He just took off his shirt like it did not bother him, "Is that all you've got love? i'm pretty sure you got more power than that. " he laughed then continued, "Oh wait.. you can't kill me... not that you don't have the strength but you not have the courage to see your sister die.... "

Those words hit me so bad that I let out a tear. With that, my fire had extinguished.

"No parents, no friends... Why did you come home?" he added.

By then I was silently crying. On the other hand, he was just smirking. I shut my eyes really tight until i heard a voice. "ENOUGH BROTHER!"

It was Elijah. I sighed in relief and wiped my tears away. I turned around and started to walk out but was stop by Elijah . he grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear ," I'm sorry on my brother's behalf."

i sniffed, "It's not yours to bare.. "i freed my arm and said goodbye to him before i left.

*elijah

I looked at Niklaus who was walking back to the table. "I don't think it is necessary, brother...." I paused. "Of you torturing her."

"I am not torturing her , Elijah... "he disagreed before continuing, "What ever i said was right ... after all in a few years the curse will be back and who knows we will die..."

"You know the curse is close and yet, you are pushing her away..." I retorted. Niklaus just laughed.

"Elijah... the curse will happens 3 years later... we still have time to find a witch to help us unbind the bond between me and her." he replied,

"Niklaus, listen carefully.. The only witch that can unbind you and her is herself. If the curse start and you get hurt, she WILL get hurt... After that, you , me and Rebekka will feel the same. Then to all the vampires we created. When she dies, Vampirism dies with her..."i paused .

"There is a lot more about her that you don't know , Brother..."

Niklaus smirked and asked, "Which is what exactly?"

"She is also the cure for vampirism."